30 Day Shred results

Options
First off I have to say I can't believe I actually completed 30 days :-) I'm really proud of myself and that is the best results ever.
I can't post pics because I'm using mobile, but maybe I can get my hands on a computer soon.

Also I want to say that 30 Day Shred has kicked my depression in the rear end, I now can wake up in the morning and not absolutely dread the day. I have increased energy and even though I didn't lose the 20 lbs it says on the box, I feel like I have!
I feel great!

Oh, I did Monday-Saturday more days on level 1 than the others because it took me 3 times before I could even get through it.
I also did other workouts such as Pilates, yoga, turbojam, and a few days of C25K.

Results:
Start weight: 163
Current weight: 157.9
-5.1 lbs

Arm (inches)- 13.5>13= -.5
Chest (below bra)- 34.5>32.5= -2
Waist- 39>32.5= -6.5 !!!
Hips-45>42= -3
Thighs- 27> L26 R25
Calf- 15.5>14.5= -1
Neck- 13>12.5= -.5

99cfc082.jpg
19dd1447.jpg
d7b583a7.jpg
172ca43f.jpg
3a8e6a76.jpg
aa70a450.jpg

Hopefully someone can see a difference!

Replies

• Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Awesome! It's good that you are having more energy. Post the pics! We love pics...lol
  • mrshmiller9
    Options
    Well I tried to post pics lol ...
  • morrowsarah
    morrowsarah Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    When you paste the image location change the IMG to img. Change both of them and it should work!
  • morrowsarah
    Options
    99cfc082.jpg
    19dd1447.jpg
    d7b583a7.jpg
    172ca43f.jpg
    3a8e6a76.jpg
    aa70a450.jpg
  • morrowsarah
    Options
    There ya go! These are heathers pics, not mine!
  • morrowsarah
    Options
    I can see a big difference! I've got 8 days of shred left. I've been taking pics and measurements. I hope I can see changes next weekend!
  • mrshmiller9
    Options
    There ya go! These are heathers pics, not mine!
    Lol thanks!! :-)
  • lovelysweater
    lovelysweater Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow! I can definitely see your progress from those pics! You are a motivation to me, as I am restarting (I'm on Day 3) since I never really finished last time. I love see success stories like yours!
  • MJMelchiori
    Options
    WOW!!!! YOU ROCK!!!
  • bringnsparkleback
    bringnsparkleback Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I can totally see a difference in your back and stomach.....I have the Dvd, but can never make it more than three days doing it. I have just been working on the treadmill walking and trying to jog as much as I can....which isn't much right now. You have done a great Jo!
  • mrshmiller9
    Options
    Wow! I can definitely see your progress from those pics! You are a motivation to me, as I am restarting (I'm on Day 3) since I never really finished last time. I love see success stories like yours!
    Thank you! I'm really nervous posting pics... But I need to get over it! Start P90X Monday.
  • BoopsyBoop
    BoopsyBoop Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    WTG! That is very inspiring...I tried it...got 10 days in and then let it go because it was burning me out (I did 60 minutes of cardio M,W,F and strength training on Tue and Thu. I would do this at night before schoolwork and bed). Now I wanna start it again lol. :D
  • mrshmiller9
    Options
    WTG! That is very inspiring...I tried it...got 10 days in and then let it go because it was burning me out (I did 60 minutes of cardio M,W,F and strength training on Tue and Thu. I would do this at night before schoolwork and bed). Now I wanna start it again lol. :D
    You can do it, if I can. I started out as a wimp- now I fantasize being a badbutt lol
  • mrshmiller9
    Options
    BTW I'm short 5'1 and I started out barely able to use 3lb weights and finished with 5lb able to go to 8 lb if I had them...
  • CraigG75
    CraigG75 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Amazing! keep up the good work:wink:
  • jojosherm
    Options
    Congrats! I just started 30DS yesterday and I am in so much pain (have bad knees). I am hoping it gets easier. You can see a difference for sure!!!! Keep up the great work
  • mrshmiller9
    Options
    Congrats! I just started 30DS yesterday and I am in so much pain (have bad knees). I am hoping it gets easier. You can see a difference for sure!!!! Keep up the great work
    This is the reason I did Pilates and yoga- it really stretched things out and helped me feel a lot less sore.
  • abbybean11
    abbybean11 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
    Question: do you eat back all of your exercise calories? I have been doing 30ds and other workout dvds, and i have been losing weight, but i haven't been losing inches like you have! i don't eat back my exercise calories so i am wondering if that is why...
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Good job! Way to stay with it!
  • mrshmiller9
    Options
    Congrats!!!
    Question: do you eat back all of your exercise calories? I have been doing 30ds and other workout dvds, and i have been losing weight, but i haven't been losing inches like you have! i don't eat back my exercise calories so i am wondering if that is why...
    I eat back some: but not all except if I'm super hungry- listen to your body. On days I added turbojam I burned almost 900 calories so I deffinately needed more. My daily goal was 1200 at first but that was not enough so I upped it to 1380. I try to get in between 1250-1450 daily.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!