Avon Rep?

Options
Hello, I was trying to sign up to sell Avon but when I go to the website and type in my info for someone to call me no one ever does. Is there an Avon rep out there that could sign me up under them? Much appreciated!

Lindsay

Replies

• kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    NO Avon....but I'm Mary Kay.....(:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Hello, I was trying to sign up to sell Avon but when I go to the website and type in my info for someone to call me no one ever does. Is there an Avon rep out there that could sign me up under them? Much appreciated!

Lindsay

Do they not have a 1-800 number you could call? :smile:
  • LindsaySarai
    Options
    I thought about Mary Kay but they are too expensive for me! LOL!
  • mommachag
    mommachag Posts: 318
    Options
    not avon Quixtar. we have artistry.. they must have an 800 number
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    I thought about Mary Kay but they are too expensive for me! LOL!

Me too! I'm Avon, but not a rep. Sorry!
  • naugustyniak
    naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    What kind of candles do you sell? I have a candle business too. I make my own. They are soy candles?
  • LindsaySarai
    Options
    What kind of candles do you sell? I have a candle business too. I make my own. They are soy candles?

I sell candles for Mia Bella. I thought about making my own but I don't think that right now I have the time for it! LOL!
  • naugustyniak
    naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I love making my own. I like mixing fragrances and finding new combinations. I have a pretty good customer base now. It was really time consuming at first because I had to test every new fragrance I got but now that I have all of the formulas down, it doesn't take much time. The company I buy my fragrance oils from also has duplicates of a lot of fragrances from Victoria Secret, Yankee and some others which I like but don't want to pay for which is nice.
  • LindsaySarai
    Options
    So are there no Avon Reps out there? Avon is huge I thought I would be able to find one!! LOL!!
  • sexyme27
    Options
    have u found the avon rep yet???? if not call me (336) 394-4073

joye
  • sexyme27
    Options
    Anyone looking for AVON's wonderful family products can visit the website below

www.youravon.com/ljoye

You can also e-mail me for samples of the latest fragrances, makeup, anew skin care, and much more!!! I will ship samples as long as you shop my store.

myinternetbusiness27@rocketmail.com

Oh, yea I am Latetia Joye but I go by Joye. My number is (336) 394-4073