Les Mills Pump aka Body Pump starts Monday Jan 30th!

Options
I can't even contain myself, I'm so excited to start this program!!!!!! I'm sure you've heard of the ever popular Body Pump, offered in gyms everywhere? Well, Les Mills Pump is the at home version!

It comes with the dumbell and weights!

I've been out of the game for a while due to an injury and I need my body back!!!! I know this will do the trick!

So, if you'd like to join me, come on! Or, if you're just curious about the program and would like to see how my journey goes, then I invite you to stick around!

Replies

• laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to hear about it. I'm doing P90X<2 right now (week 4) and am thinking Les Mills next.
  • O2Bslimagain
    O2Bslimagain Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I haven't heard of it. It will be exciting to read about your progress. I am doing p90x, and I love it!..I will be checking back to see how your progress is coming along.
  • allisshiney
    allisshiney Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I just heard about the home version and am very curious. Can't wait o hear about your progress.
  • ddavies919
    ddavies919 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Yeah!!!!! My boxes came yesterday! I put the barbell together, the step and risers and everything's downstairs, ready to go! Now, I just need to read through the guide and get my food ready to go. And the dreaded before pics.....uggghhh! lol

Anyway, I can't wait to keep you guys posted and let you know how much fun I'm having! I previewed some of the videos and it looks super fun and the music is great! So, stay tuned!

Have a great weekend!

Deb
  • pauline251
    pauline251 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I do body pump at Les Mills gym. It's heaps of fun and a really good work out.
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Well, here we go! It's the night before I start my Les Mills Pump program! I have previewed the videos, printed out my schedule, prepared my food and am ready to go!

I have not been able to really workout for the past two months and it shows! I literally feel like I'm starting from square one again. It's frustrating but I know that in the next 90 days, I will stick to it, focus and I will get my body back! I took my before pics and as awful as they are, I am looking forward to taking my 30, 60 and 90 day pics!

I hope you guys stick around so I can share my progress with you!

Deb
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Just completed my first Les Mills workout! Loved it! Although it was only 20 minutes, it was a burner and those reps are intense! I think I'm gonna love love love this workout!!!!!

Can't wait for tomorrow!
  • vs1023
    vs1023 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I take it at the gym and its an awesome workout!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Day 2.....Sports Attack! Awesome, 30 minute workout and the quickest ever! It went by so fast but I was dripping in sweat! It wasn't as sports related as Asylum's game day but nonetheless, it was awesome and the music was great! Kept up my energy for sure!
  • it_be_asin
    it_be_asin Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    That could be a bit like body attack, sports attack... If it is the hardest core aerobics ever, that's probably it. I love body attack.
  • ddavies919
    Options
    We did Combat yesterday at my fit club!!!! Awesome workout!!! So much fun and it goes by so quick! It was 45 min of constent moving! Punching, kicking, mai tai, you name it! Tons of fun and can't wait to do it again!

Today I have pump challenge and my deltoids are still sore from the first time! lol

I'm absolutely loving this workout and I can start to feel the old me coming back! Bring it on!!!!!!

Have a great day!

Deb
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Glad you're loving Les Mills Pump as much as I am! Combat is one of my favorites as well.

I tried Pump Step for the first time today. Best cardio workout in the program...30 minutes of interval training no breaks. I used the step platform only since it was my first time going through the workout and my HRM still showed a 320 calorie burn in 30 minutes. Can't wait until I know the entire routine so I can really go hard.
  • fittraier
    Options
    they took all the les mills program and tied them in to the pump program. I teach 3 les mills programs at the gym. they are awesome!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Day 4 friends and I am loving the way I'm feeling!!!!! Today was Pump Challenge and tomorrow I'll be doing combat again; I had to switch it up due to fit club.

Sharon!!!!!!! Thanks for stopping by girl! Miss ya! Glad you're loving the program too! You have to keep me posted!

I can not wait until I really start to see results!
  • telcochik
    Options
    Deb I miss you too! Life is finally starting to settle down so I'm able to begin focusing on things other than job/moving. First step, WORK OUTS!!!!

Glad to hear you're feeling better. I'm about to start week 4 but I am so ready to begin week 5 just for the chance to move beyond Pump and Burn. I think I'm ready for a bit longer. Week 4 will be all about increasing my weights (or trying to anyway) beyond 5 lb plates. I won't have a scale until the rest of the furniture arrives but that should be some time next week. It's hard not being able to see progress but I'm confident that I'm readjusting to all those previous good habits so at least I should be going in the right direction.

Probably need another month before life totally returns to normal and I'm able to refocus on the business. Not giving up though!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Well, better late than never! I was looking forward to my workout all day and finally got it done! Combat and Hard Core Abs! WOW!!! I just love Combat!

Sharon: Glad to hear things are settling down and going well. I can't wait to hear about your progress with this program; I just know I'm gonna love it! Are you still going to summit?
  • lk27
    lk27 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I just started Les Mills Pump! I love it! I have done Body Pump in the past!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Well, it's the beginning of week 2 for me! I am loving the rep effect!!!! Today was Pump & Burn and boy am I burning! Great workout1 Tomorrow is Combat, definately one of my favorites! Can't wait!

Keep striving for your results peeps!

Deb
  • telcochik
    Options
    Well now that I had a day to recover from the Giants SuperBowl win on Sunday I got right back on program with Les Mills Pump - Sports Attack and Turbo Fire Abs 10. HRM showed 360 calorie burn.

Completed the morning effort with Chocolate PeanutButter and Strawberry Shakeology for breakfast. Tastes like ice cream but so good for the body!

It's gonna be a GREAT day!
    Sharon
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Combat today! Man, this is one of my favorite workouts! Love it!

Sharon, congrats to thos Giants! Glad to hear you're back at it! Keep it up girl!