Any ladies around 5'7 with weight loss photos?

Options

Replies

• lucythinmint
    Options
    [img]http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l356/roses4shawna/all of us/beforeandafter.jpg[/img]

This is my "before" and my "in progress" pictures. The before I was around 200ish lbs. and I am around 145lbs right now. My goal weight is around 125 -130lbs.
    Yes that sounds low for my height but in my family that is very normal.

I am 5' 8" :D
  • EdilyB12
    EdilyB12 Posts: 42
    Options
    I am also 5'7 My goal weight is 150 lbs
  • Cinnamonie
    Cinnamonie Posts: 138
    Options
    Same here, just started, and also 5'6''-5'7'', not too concrete on my goal yet.....because I'm quite curvy I carried my weight very well, and I didn't really have a belly until I got over 200lb....now, no longer carry it well, way too big! Feel free to friend me if you want some support :)
  • MetalEllie
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'7", I've not got a before and after pic but in my profile pic I'm about 148lbs, I'm currently 159 and my goal is 133. At my heaviest I was 197 oh and I'm pretty curvy too :o)

xx
  • abigailhutch
    Options
    I am a curvy girl too! 5'7" started at 201. I am down to 185 now and my mini goal is 170 by Oct 30th, I am not totally sure how far down I would like to go, I just want to look/feel good! I do have a few pics on my page of my progress so far....
  • glitterpiss
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and currently weigh 230lbs, and my goal is about 160-170lbs, depending on how I look/feel at that point. I've always been very curvy and have wide shoulders and hips, so I think I would look absolutely gaunt at the 135lbs that my nursing nutrition text book says my ideal weight is. I have really, really muscular thighs as well.

I'm just starting out here though, I was about 238 a couple months ago, but I just started logging my calories and really paying attention to my intake.
  • dexters_dexterity
    dexters_dexterity Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Im 5'6" my starting weight was167lbs but have reached 163lbs so far, my ultimate goal is 140. i have been 132lbs twice in my life but both time reason was abnormal thyroid so i felt myself very weak. once i reach 140lbs then ill decide...
  • shalynna89
    shalynna89 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I started at 243 and am 5'7.75'' I now weigh 173:) my latest pictures are in the success stories and it's titled 7 month progress! Or you can are them on my profile:) Good luck!!
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and have a pretty large frame, started out at 225, now at 147... Pics are in my profile if your interested
  • BeeRod527
    BeeRod527 Posts: 104
    Options
    I wanna go down to 150. I looked kinda small at my smallest (160), just imagine an extra 10 pounds lost would look on me. My family complained I look very small at 160. 135-145 might be pushing it for my frame.
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    I still have a long ways to go. my stats are below but here are a few pictures of where I have been - and where I am now

315lbs...
    2007.jpg

286/265/245
    decjenaug.png

245 - I just love this one because someone told me I didnt look like I was overweight at all in it :)

2011-08-06203353.jpg
  • chubswonky
    chubswonky Posts: 195
    Options
    I'm 5'7 at exactly 175 but going for 145. I will snoop around to see if i have any recent full-body pictures

205v9ko.jpg
  • PhatChic1186
    Options
    I'm 5'5 1/2 and I started at 275 May 2011,and of course I have curves..I am shooting for 175 as well..but this is my 1st main goal... at this time I am 238.6.. feel free to add me if you like
  • PhatChic1186
    Options
    Omg chii...this is the first time I seen ur before pics...u are doing so well
    I still have a long ways to go. my stats are below but here are a few pictures of where I have been - and where I am now

315lbs...
    2007.jpg

286/265/245
    decjenaug.png

245 - I just love this one because someone told me I didnt look like I was overweight at all in it :)

2011-08-06203353.jpg
  • Daisy80
    Daisy80 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    just posting so i can keep track of the thread! I am 5"7 too. Currently 166lbs aiming for 135lbs hopefully!
  • happines79
    Options
    Wow well done everyone, really give's me hope and the weight loss photo's are inspiring

7605610.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • ruthiepiercey
    Options
    I started losing weight Christmas 2010. I was 205 when I started and now I sit at around 150. I am 5'7.5 and I want to try and get down to 145 and then possibly re-evaluate to see if I want to go for 140. I have quite a lot of muscle mass throughout my body so my family, friends and also my doctor feel that if I go any lower than 140 I will most likely look sick. I think that 145 would be a healthy goal so I'll stick with it (despite what that BMI tells me). Losing weight was a long a trying battle for me but I have to say that with a positive outlook and a truck load of patience you WILL get results. All I did was portion size my meals, eat healthy and excercise (EVERYDAY at least for 30 minutes). I sometimes treat myself with a little more than I should BUT I'm only human. This life is going to be a hard one if I can NEVER have ice cream or chips EVER again!!!! If you would like to add me as a friend feel free. If you want any tips or advise just let me know because I WILL help anyone that asks for it :0) I have before and after pics on my profile so have a look if you want.

The best advise I ever got :

DON'T BE SO DAMN HARD ON YOURSELF, CRY ONLY HAPPY TEARS AND SMILE AT LEAST ONCE A DAY!!!
  • aleexFIT
    aleexFIT Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7, was around 185lb at my heaviest, now I'm down to 135lb! It's the best thing I've ever done and I've never been happier. You can do it (I have lost the weight since April 2011).

Before

edinburgh10.jpg

2010a.jpg

After
    DSCF1731.jpg

DSCF2088.jpg

:)
  • Cosmic_Unicorn
    Cosmic_Unicorn Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6" with a pretty large frame. Here some pics of me at various weights.

comp3.jpg
  • BklynMamacita
    BklynMamacita Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Wow what a difference. Great job!

I am 5'7" and curvy. My goal is 145-150.
    I'm 5'7, was around 185lb at my heaviest, now I'm down to 135lb! It's the best thing I've ever done and I've never been happier. You can do it (I have lost the weight since April 2011).

Before

edinburgh10.jpg

2010a.jpg

After
    DSCF1731.jpg

DSCF2088.jpg

:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!