water

Options
Does anyone know how much water is 8 cups of water is in pints/ litres? finding it hard to drink so much fluid!

Replies

• SJmtnmama
    Options
    8 cups of water = 4 pints = 2 quarts = 1/2 gallon

I, too, find it challenging to drink that much water daily.:smile:
  • savage22hp
    savage22hp Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    4 pints
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    4 US pints, or 1.89270589 liters
  • Sandy35
    Options
    Thanks, that's great. BUT I dont think I drink that much in a week! :laugh:
  • sinny10
    sinny10 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I know its hard to drink that much water, but It's amazing how much it helps with the weight loss. I find it eaiest to drink the most in the morning, before noon. I try for a least 3 bottles before lunch, and then the rest throughout the day, that way im not getting up several times during the night.
  • Sandy35
    Options
    That's a good tip i'll try that tomorrow. :happy:
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    it does seem like a lot - but i drink at least 8 pints a day. i have a large mug that i carry around and sip off of all day
  • Munchi8175
    Munchi8175 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Thanks, that's great. BUT I dont think I drink that much in a week! :laugh:

Let me start by saying I DO NOT enjoy water. I also struggled with my water consumption initially. I am not a huge fan! However... With that being said, I have found a few things that have helped. First, I love Mio drops.

Second, I got myself some bottled water in 8 oz size bottles. This way I don't have to drink more than 64 oz per day. Beginning around 7 am I drink 8 oz every 2 (sometimes 3) hours. If I do it every 2 hrs starting at 7 am, I am having my 8th water at 9 pm. By spreading it throughout the day and in such small quantities at a time, I have been able to make it more manageable. I probably use Mio drops in about half of my water. By the way, I am cheap so I refill my water bottles and stick them in the fridge to reuse so I don't have to buy more so often. For me it's just convenient to have the 8 oz bottles.

Thirdly I find that drinking my water as hot tea, or really cold with ice cubes makes the water easier to get down.

I hope that helps!