JOYFUL JANUARY CHALLENGE WK 4!!

Options
Well everyone! This is the last week of January (full week that is!):drinker:

Can you believe that we are almost done with month one of this year! It's crazy! I cannot believe how many people
we have on track with this Challenge!

I want to congratulate everyone this month for giving it your all and for the mini goals, and all the weight loss so far!
Together we can accomplish anything! :flowerforyou:

LETS REALLY PUSH OURSELVES THIS WEEK! EXERCISE THE MOST! EAT LESS, WORKOUT MORE! DRINK MORE WATER!
IT'S the final (full week of January) so let's kick it into high gear!

CHEERS TO WEEK 4!(: :heart:

next month, will be the Fabulous February Challenge! Looking forward to having you all on track for this whole year!!!

(i want some feedback on the forums that I've posted, should I just have ONE for the whole month or keep doing it weekly like I have, let me know everyone what you would prefer?! I wanna make this as easy for everyone as I can! whats gonna HELP YOU stay more on track?! ) :laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile:

LEt's have an AWESOME WEEK!! (:

Replies

• kalamitykate83
    kalamitykate83 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I can't believe January is almost over already!!!

I like the weekly posts, but would be happy with one post per month? I don't mind!!

This week I'm on a mission to not weigh until next Friday ... I kinda succeeded at this last wk but only cos I was away with work so had no scales!! Lol xx
  • BioShocked89
    BioShocked89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I forgot to post yesterday-I was at work.
    SW: 280
    CW 271
    Lbs Lost: 9

:D
  • MrsLawsonNavyBrat2B
    Options
    SW: 266.5
    W2: 266.1
    W3: 265.2
    W4: 264.1 (loss of 1.1)

Just trying to keep drinking my 8 glasses each day. Only had one day last week where I did not drink all 8. Have a great week everyone!!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Goals this week:

Burn 1000 calories exercising
    250 ab exercises

Eat clean and count everymorself from now until next weekin
  • Suzeesmu
    Suzeesmu Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    bump
  • pinky_b
    pinky_b Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I like weekly because we don't have to deal with the scroll of death the read everything.

But what's this i hear about groups? I am still kinda newish to MFP and have no idea what groups are.... hang on a sec just looked at the top of my screen and saw "Groups" so i am going to go check it out.

Looking forward to fab feb but there will be a few challenges in there for me. Going back to work. My birthday. Valentines day. EEEEEKKK!!
  • magikfairygirl
    Options
    SW- 260.0
    01/07- 255.5
    01/14- 253.5
    01/20- 251.5

I like the weekly style as well, because I too hate the scroll of death :devil: I can hardly believe the month is almost over, but thanks to this group and your motivation I have already had a fantastic month and look forward to doing this again in February. Have a great week everyone!

My mini goal this week is to try and walk 5 kms a day.
  • lynn12
    lynn12 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Sw - 164 lbs (01/01/2012)
    Week 1 - 163.5 lbs
    Week 2 - 163 lbs
    Week 3 - 162lbs
    Week 4 - 161lbs

Total loss for January - 3lbs

Mini goal drink more water!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    I am starting a new contest on Feb. 8th....here is the link and the details if anyone is interested to join. I am looking for 20 to 24 people. I am at 11 right now. PM if you would like to be added.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/2851-round-4-fit-n-trim-to-win-elimination-contest
  • goingmodern
    goingmodern Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    SW - 191
    W1 - 189
    W2 - 188
    W3 - 186
    W4 - 185

Total lost = 6 lbs
  • carole456
    carole456 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I've had a good month:happy:

sw 279
    week 1 269
    week 2 266
    week 3 263
    week 4 258
  • PurpleCoookie
    Options
    SW 315.6
    Finished at 307

8.6lb loss is pretty good :happy:
  • Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288
    Options
    SW: 248 1/7: 241 1/14:244 1/21:239.4!!!! I'm finally back into the 230s!!:D yay!! 1/28:239.4 stayed the same.:)