Who here is from MN and/or an American Idol fan?

Options
Yes, I'm a guy using myfitnesspal and I'm admitting I'm a fan of American Idol. Just thought I'd start up a little topic here. Feel free to drop in and say hi and talk about AI if you want. Have a great weekend everyone!!

Replies

• dragonflybird
    Options
    I'm from Canada, and I'm a total American Idol fan!!!
  • rameyer1316
    Options
    Shelby did an awesome job!
  • rjmwx81
    rjmwx81 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I'm from MN but not really an Idol fan.
  • mistyhon
    Options
    I'm not a huge fan, but did see her performance. She lives in my town.
  • Caveman515
    Options
    Thanks for the comments everyone. And yes, Shelby did a good job! Carrie Underwood songs aren't easy sing, but I thought she did nice job with it. I didn't even know Jim Carrey had a daughter. lol She was okay, but I don't know if she'll make it very far. I think it's looking like a promising season so far. I'm looking forward to the new season of The Voice too. They've got some great additions to the show, especially the extra advisors for each judge. Anyways, thanks again everyone for responding to my post!
  • krissagirl0709
    krissagirl0709 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Im from MN! And will watch occasionally but havent this season.
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    From MN but don't care at all about the show! :P
  • raidawn11
    raidawn11 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Lived in MN for 6 years. Don't care much for Idol! Miss the lake like crazy!
  • slasherkitty0515
    Options
    I am form MN and i haven't watched American idol in forever! but i did really used to like that show!
  • klynn81
    klynn81 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Born and raised in MN, but I moved to Canada 7yrs ago and can't ever see myself moving back :)

And I can't stand American Idol.
  • rw4004
    rw4004 Posts: 157
    Options
    Hello,I am in MN and I don't watch it but it's good.
  • rae_mayer
    rae_mayer Posts: 226
    Options
    From MN but moved to Iowa. (Yes, you read that correctly. I chose to move to Iowa. lol)

Anyway, I can't say that I'm a fan of American Idol. I think the last time I watched American Idol Clay Aiken was taking on Ruben Studdard. :laugh: