New/Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 -

Options
Hi there! I'm katie, I am new to this site! I think it is a great support system and hope that it helps motivate me!
I just have a quick question for the people who have been using this site regularly... If i am doing "Jillian Michaels RIPPED IN 30" for my work out most days, how would i log that in my exercise part of my account? It consists of 30 min work outs consisting of stregnth training and cardio? Thanks in afvance

Replies

• natashamcn
    natashamcn Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it as well, I have been logging it as circuit training :)
  • heidi2004
    heidi2004 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I put 30 day shed down 210 calories for28 minutes. I had my heart rate monitor on.
  • Kbohlhk07
    Options
    Her Banish Fat Boost Metabolism is good too!
  • katie133
    katie133 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tips guys! So happy to be apart of this site!! How are you enjoying ripped in 30? Seeing results? I just bought it.. I have killer buns/thighs as well!
  • natashamcn
    Options
    I'm not very big and I lost an inch in my waist AND hips in just one week. Started week 2 today and it is kicking my butt! (and I like it) haha
  • katie133
    Options
    Congrats!! Thats incredible!! I love Jillian!! Im sure the results will just keep getting better for you :)
    have you been sticking to the routine and doing it by week? or switching up which work outs you do?
  • jaylee512
    Options
    Is the ripped in 30 the same as 30 day shred? I am just starting her 30 day shred again and can't wait, I love her so much and she is great motivation to do work.
  • fitat53
    fitat53 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have also started 30 day shred today! There were a few parts I just watched, but I'll get them.....
  • godricshollow
    godricshollow Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm only on day 3 and she's already kicking my butt. I've been doing it every day (rest day is tomorrow) along with my regular trips to the gym. I'm loving it so much though!
  • godricshollow
    godricshollow Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Is the ripped in 30 the same as 30 day shred? I am just starting her 30 day shred again and can't wait, I love her so much and she is great motivation to do work.

It isn't the same! It's similar with the whole 3-2-1 method and circuit training though.
  • katie133
    Options
    I know! She is so intense! but thats what makes her so motivating! Lol! Good for you :) keep me posted with results!
  • SeaShellz83
    Options
    I just started day 1 of the 30 day shred....wow...I did have to pause a few times...my first goal is to finish it WITHOUT stopping to catch up on my breathing. lol I have 60 lbs to lose and this is my second time coming back to this site...it has helped me alot. I also have the get ripped in 30 and wow that tape is sooo intense ( i haven't done it again, its been a year since I last gave it a try with the weight loss thing lol) but man did that help me get stronger and kept me motivated...when I am done with my goal of finishing the 30 day I will be following up with the get ripped...by the way I have a new account and looking for encouraging friends...feel free to add me. thx
  • k_ramroop
    k_ramroop Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just purchased the Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 video too - so far I've done it twice this week and love it!. I am very much a beginner and quite a bite overweight and I found her video to be right just right for me to get started.

Thanks for posting the question about how to log the workout info, I was curious about that too. Just started MyFitnessPal today.

Good Luck :)
  • natashamcn
    Options
    I've been sticking to the routine but doing MFP instead of her diet plan :)
  • katie133
    Options
    What is MFP?
  • beccahansen
    Options
    mfp= myfitnesspal :)
  • katie133
    Options
    haha oh!! thanks!! duh!!!