My new love: 40 calorie fudgcicles!

Options
Ok, so I know it's not the best thing to eat, but I just tried them today and they are so good! If your craving something sweet, it's a much better alternative than some things. I'd recommend them to people looking for a light snack. :)

Replies

• Mellocare
    Mellocare Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    What brand are they/where does one buy them? I'm always interested in frozen treats that are actually reasonable to fit into the daily calorie budget. :)
  • Oo_BrookeNicole_oO
    Options
    What brand are they/where does one buy them? I'm always interested in frozen treats that are actually reasonable to fit into the daily calorie budget. :)

The full name is The Original Brand Fudgesicle. I bought mine at Walmart. They are in a big yellow box! :)
  • yogi_meg
    yogi_meg Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    That yellow box makes me happy. I'm a big fan of the fudgesicle. Wish I could find pudding pops.
  • amberray4307
    Options
    I will have to check those out! Right now I eat skinny cow fudgcicles and they have 100 calories. When craving something sweet I always want ice cream so I love skinny cow ice cream sandwiches and they usually have around 150 calories.
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    woot woot i will make this happen on my trip tomorrow ...pudding pops MMMMMM do they even sell those anymore?
  • Oo_BrookeNicole_oO
    Options
    I will have to check those out! Right now I eat skinny cow fudgcicles and they have 100 calories. When craving something sweet I always want ice cream so I love skinny cow ice cream sandwiches and they usually have around 150 calories.

I might try out the skinny cow ice crea sandwiches after I finish off my fudgecicles. I've seen them before, and they do look really good!