Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Noticing weight loss

2»

Replies

• abeaudion
    abeaudion Posts: 1 Member
    most people didn't say anythign right away but I think it was because they knew they should be working on the same thing but aren't & yes, they are a bit jealous!
  • RedHeadChick
    RedHeadChick Posts: 39 Member
    My family and friends noticed first. I actually had to start a photo log, as I couldn't really tell at first. Although my clothes were fitting better, I just couldn't see the differnece. Hang in there! It will and is happening! :)
  • Well mine was fairly rapid here are 2 pictures, one of me towards the end of september, I then started around mid to the end of october and this is what I have been able to achieve in such a short space of time

atmybiggest.jpg

IMAG0151.jpg

HOTTTTT!!! im just sayin....lol. Seriously tough, awesome job!
  • I'm only 5'2, so I notice every pound I lose or gain. It just seems to show on my little frame. I probably imagine some of it, though. I can see a difference in pictures after 8 pounds lost.
  • no_worries
    no_worries Posts: 61 Member
    It's been a few weeks for me, and my boyfriend has already noticed a difference in my face. I can see little changes, like the little pocket of fat on the tops of my thighs, has gone away. I usually don't see much difference.
  • Chevitz
    Chevitz Posts: 46
    I've had a couple friends comment on my recent weight loss - not so much the weight per se, but since I'm doing Insanity, I think I'm becoming more muscular and toning more. My GF said my legs are "way" smaller than they were before (I'm a pear shape & tend to have thicker legs) so that alone makes it worth it for me - I have real, super noticeable muscle definition in my quads & calves now!!

In earlier times when I begun losing weight, it was around the 25 lbs lost mark that I started getting comments from EVERYONE.
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Well mine was fairly rapid here are 2 pictures, one of me towards the end of september, I then started around mid to the end of october and this is what I have been able to achieve in such a short space of time

atmybiggest.jpg

IMAG0151.jpg

Amazing job! You look great! Pictures like this can really inspire us to keep at it! Congrats!
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Well today was the first time my husband mentioned he's noticing I am losing weight. I still don't see it. And I don't think anyone will even REALLY notice it until I hit 30-40 lbs lost. I've only started this weight loss journey on the 7th of this month. So I haven't been at this long. And I think the majority of my weight loss was water weight I lost in the beginning. So I think the next 10-20 lbs lost is when it will finally become more obvious. Can't wait! :smile:
  • futiledevices
    futiledevices Posts: 309 Member
    I can't really see it myself, but a lot of my jeans don't fit anymore and that kinda makes me sad because I don't want to buy new ones. I've lost about 10 pounds, but I'm only 5'1", so it's more noticeable. My aunt noticed and asked me how I was doing it because she doesn't see me often.,I don't think my SO can really see a difference, although she is well aware of my efforts. It's tough when you see someone every day.
  • rpantusa
    rpantusa Posts: 267 Member
    I have lost 11 lbs, and when i look in the mirror the only place i see a diffrence is in my face, but my clothes are fitting looser. the only person that has noticed is my husband, but sometimes i feel like he is just saying it because he knows how hard i have been working. but i feel a whole lot better already so I know it is making a diffrence! :smile:
  • People at work noticed after about 25 pounds. It was a great feeling this week after I hit the 30 lb lost mark when I got 4 compliments in 3 days! What a feeling to know this is worth it!
  • I am doing the 30 day shred too as well as watching calories...my hubby SWEARS he sees a difference........he seems to be in mourning over the loss of boobs..........WHATEVER! I am loving it!
  • jlr05m
    jlr05m Posts: 35 Member
    My family has started noticing the weight loss in my face a few weeks ago. My coworkers have noticed changes in my shape last week. Keep it up!!!
  • leann74016
    leann74016 Posts: 242 Member
    No one has really noticed that I have lost 14 to lbs (varies from water weight) but when I compared my beginning picture from Nov.2011 to Jan 2012 you can tell a difference. I didn't even notice til I put the two pics side by side that I had lost anything really except that the scale was reading a lower number. 396634_696984640744_71301241_33527064_2023220393_n.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!