when you reach it then what?

Options
I GOT THERE LOST IT ALL!!! YAY!!!! NOW WHAT EVERYDAY I WAKE UP SO SCARED IT WILL COME BACK. DOES ANYONE OUT THERE FEEL LIKE ME?

Replies

• xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    nope
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    at this point, you maintain. this is what i have been doing for the past several years.

my strategy is making good food choices, exercising, weighing regularly, and keeping a food diary.
  • khedl85
    khedl85 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I feel like this a lot. Im paranoid when I wake up in the morning and I go to weigh in....that Ill have magically gained some weight back...just believe in yourself and dont go back to those old bad eating habits you were doing prior to losing all that weight...youll be just fine! congrats!
  • heather1945
    heather1945 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Congratulations.....You should now be on 'maintence'....I've been on it now for 3 weeks, and it seems to be working..Although like you, I have this fear also of regaining...But you won't as you now have the means at your fingertips to manage yourself. .I have been given heaps more calories for my daily quota but find I'm still basically eating what I have been for the past months, but now I have the 'freedom' to try different foods and have treats which before were beyond my calorie reach...Check out under 'goals' and make the change....good luck..:-}