Friends' Food Diaries

Options
2»

Replies

• surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Most of my friends have their diaries open for viewing. I am thankful for that, as I have been able to get ideas to add to my menu as a result. I do take the time to look when I can, and I keep my comments positive and humorous.

I have to be on my computer though, because so far my Droid doesn't allow that type of visibility. I hope that will change soon.

One of the items that I've added since coming to MFP is Unsweetened Almond Milk. It is a staple, and I no longer buy cow's milk.

Something I tried for the first time today after seeing it on a friends food log was Morning Star Corn Dogs, AWESOME!!! Had to go to the store and buy some other products at that friend's recommendation. Looking forward to testing more foods!
  • subela
    subela Posts: 76
    Options
    I look occasionally and have gotten ideas, like adding canned pumpkin to oatmeal. Delicious!
  • Kristinemomof3
    Kristinemomof3 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm not gonna comment about how few of calories a person ate, unless someone else does first. Most people keep theirs private. I've got nothing to hide. I believe everything in moderation
  • RUN2CJ
    RUN2CJ Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I peak every now & then when I can... I must say that I have found pretty awesome secrets in some diary's... Like Campbell soup ( thanks Sarah) I like keeping mine available to view because it keeps you honest... U can't eat fried chicken for lunch then log a salad when your co-workers have full access to your diary!!! Healthy choices that go in your body tend to help me happier and more productive.... If I am sluggish, it may have to do with the prime rib, potatoes & vodka from the night before :-p