Does anyone love to cook? Want to be friends?

Options
Opposite of the person that does not cook, I love to cook/bake what not. I love trying new recipes and am good at just creating my "own" thing. Anyone else?

Replies

• dietonthego
    dietonthego Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Love to cook and would love to swap good healthy ideas for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Feel free to friend me. Maryann
  • Kimmer2011
    Kimmer2011 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I love cooking and trying new recipes--I'm notorious for looking in my friends' diaries for ideas! I also post recipe reviews on my blog (yep, even the flops!) fairly often.
  • Catlyngal
    Options
    I love to cook and bake! During the winter months, I turn into Betty Crocker... LOL! I'm also a cake decorator! I would love to be a buddy!
  • comet_wow
    comet_wow Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I love cooking and baking too, that's part of the reason I'm having to shed the pounds now ;)
    Feel free to add me too.
  • harliquinnraver
    Options
    i hate baking but love to cook. :)
  • shellybarbal
    Options
    Cooking is therapeutic for me. I really enjoy it. Feel free to add too :-)
  • jasonga
    jasonga Posts: 13
    Options
    I tend to alternate between loving to cook, and finding it a chore. Now that my wife and I have commited to this lifestyle change, I don't have the lazy fallback of just getting takeaway whenever I don't feel like cooking :)
  • always12go
    always12go Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    i love to cook and bake. feel free to add me
  • RumOne
    RumOne Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I love to cook! I am changing over to healthier recipes but I still love cooking and baking :)
  • MiracleMiles
    MiracleMiles Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I love cooking healthy and posting recipes on my status updates. Favorite desert is an all egg white angel food cake made with Splenda and a fresh fruit mango puree drizzled over the top, with a dollop of fat free cool whip. Divine and guilt free!
  • kittyninja
    Options
    I LOVE cooking, but sadly I'm in school so I'm on a major budget and don't get much time to.
  • girlnumber57
    Options
    Hi! I love to cook also. That's why I'm here! LOL

My husband and I are having a chicken wing cook off next weekend for Super Bowl. If you have any suggestions on making that even slightly healthy, but still delish, please please let me know!
  • Whodatgirl77
    Whodatgirl77 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I love cooking as well!
  • katiebythebay
    katiebythebay Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I cook like my parents, my Aunt Nellie and Paula Dean, all wrapped into one giant mess.

Feel free to friend me, would love to support one another.

~katie
  • tcortez3
    tcortez3 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Cooking/Baking is so fun!!! Im trying to go Paleo, so I've been integrating paleo recipes into my new improved eating habits. I am not ready to go full paleo yet, so usually I cook paleo or eat healthy tv dinners. I made some awesome ginger honey paleo cookies out of almond flour. Delicious!!!

14501852.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Love to cook and always on the hunt for healthy delicious recipes. Feel free to add me.
  • Jellie13
    Options
    ME ME ME!!!! All the entries in my diary with :) are my recipes.
  • AnitaAntone
    AnitaAntone Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Hi! I love to cook also. That's why I'm here! LOL

My husband and I are having a chicken wing cook off next weekend for Super Bowl. If you have any suggestions on making that even slightly healthy, but still delish, please please let me know!

Recently rediscovered wings with a easy healthier twist. Slow bake them in the oven at 325 till they carmelize and get crispy. with the frozen ones it take 2-3 hrs but so easy and good. just makes sure they are spread out in one layer evenly in a baking pan,season with spice (i used paprika,onion powder,salt ,pepper) and slow bake till crisp,then brush with favorite sauce (i make a nc style barbque sauce made from apple cider vinegar,ketchup,water,red pepper flakes,black pepper, splenda or honey,and some water ,then cook till thickens just a little), then bake 5-10 mins with sauce . when we pull them out i make sure to put them in another dish and add a little more sauce and toss them to coat. they turn out a lot like fried but less cals ! i amazed at how much fat cooks off them so sometome use a broiler pan...these have become a family fave

ohh and i love to cook as mush as i love to eat...oh well.....
  • fortydaysrain
    fortydaysrain Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Growing up in a Sicilian family, I was surrounded by good cooks. I am working my way there! I love to cook and I love trying new recipes. Anyone on here feel free to add me.
    I also highly recommend http://www.skinnytaste.com if you love too cook, and want to cook healthy. I have made a lot of things off this website have always loved everything!