10 Minute Trainer

Options
The 10 Minute Trainer video collection is great. If you don't have a lot of time to exercise you should invest in these. It comes with Cardio, Strength, Yoga, lower body and abs. It is intense but doable each video has ten moves one minute each. Easy and quick.

Replies

• juwill33
    juwill33 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I just ordered this and recieved this yesturday...Have you started this?
  • Angiewhitt
    Angiewhitt Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes just started it this week. I love it. I never want to exercise so this works out for me because I can get a workout in very little time LOL
  • bheimbrock
    bheimbrock Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hi, I was thinking of getting this. Do you just do one DVD a day for the 10 mins? Or are you supposed to mix n match?
  • Mandarz
    Mandarz Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    mix and match, you should try to do 3 a day, usually i do the yoga and then one other... abs i was not coordinated enough for!
  • wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I haven't heard of these yet :o But I'm oh so interested!
    Are they known for getting results quick? If anyone's done them, would you recommend them? :)
  • wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    So they're definitely around 90 dollars so I think I'll stick with my 10 dollar Jullian Michaels DVDs ;D
  • cthoma70
    cthoma70 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    ABS killed me cause I just cant do that stuff at all let alone fast.
  • koumbay
    koumbay Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I did this once a long time ago, after a month I did have a great inch loss, I only did 1 a day not the 3. I don't think I lost much weight but I don't remember what I was doing diet wise, I would recommend these DVDs I liked them. I might have to try them again.