Options
I have been using myfitnesspal for a while now but have never posted. I have also not really been as good as I should lately.

I am at my highest weight ever and this week my husband told me that he wanted to take me to Mexico for our first anniversary. I am so excited, but I realized that I don't want to go to the beach looking like this! So I'm really going after it with different eating habits and excersizing. I've done this before, but this time I'm going to keep it off, and I really think that being part of the community will help me reach my goal.

Replies

• VishousBabe
    Options
    :smile: Hi! You are in the right place to get fit and healthy. Lotsa great tool to use and wonderful support! Good Luck and WELCOME!!!!
  • jmckenzie
    jmckenzie Posts: 2
    Options
    :smile: Hi! I just joined. I am excited to get support but also see what other people are doing to succeed in their endeavors! I need help with healthy recipes! I am a stay at home mom of a 9 month year old boy so its hard to say no to snacking all day! :heart:
  • dgoodwin
    dgoodwin Posts: 7
    Options
    I wish I had some healthy recipes. Right now I'm sort of on an automatic diet (slimfast and frozen dinners). My worst habit is snacking whenever I'm bored...so I've really had to keep my hands busy snce I started counting calories. Sorry I don't have any good recipes.
  • RXchic
    RXchic Posts: 47
    Options
    A Mexico vacation! What a great motivator!
    Welcome to the site & the new-improved you :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site, I do. This site is great, it is so supportive, helpful, motivational, and easy to use.Everyone is really nice here too. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: