Noticing weight loss

Options
2»

Replies

• abeaudion
    abeaudion Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    most people didn't say anythign right away but I think it was because they knew they should be working on the same thing but aren't & yes, they are a bit jealous!
  • RedHeadChick
    RedHeadChick Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    My family and friends noticed first. I actually had to start a photo log, as I couldn't really tell at first. Although my clothes were fitting better, I just couldn't see the differnece. Hang in there! It will and is happening! :)
  • Aleshakai
    Options
    Well mine was fairly rapid here are 2 pictures, one of me towards the end of september, I then started around mid to the end of october and this is what I have been able to achieve in such a short space of time

atmybiggest.jpg

IMAG0151.jpg

HOTTTTT!!! im just sayin....lol. Seriously tough, awesome job!
  • kittyninja
    Options
    I'm only 5'2, so I notice every pound I lose or gain. It just seems to show on my little frame. I probably imagine some of it, though. I can see a difference in pictures after 8 pounds lost.
  • no_worries
    no_worries Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    It's been a few weeks for me, and my boyfriend has already noticed a difference in my face. I can see little changes, like the little pocket of fat on the tops of my thighs, has gone away. I usually don't see much difference.
  • Chevitz
    Chevitz Posts: 46
    Options
    I've had a couple friends comment on my recent weight loss - not so much the weight per se, but since I'm doing Insanity, I think I'm becoming more muscular and toning more. My GF said my legs are "way" smaller than they were before (I'm a pear shape & tend to have thicker legs) so that alone makes it worth it for me - I have real, super noticeable muscle definition in my quads & calves now!!

In earlier times when I begun losing weight, it was around the 25 lbs lost mark that I started getting comments from EVERYONE.
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Well mine was fairly rapid here are 2 pictures, one of me towards the end of september, I then started around mid to the end of october and this is what I have been able to achieve in such a short space of time

atmybiggest.jpg

IMAG0151.jpg

Amazing job! You look great! Pictures like this can really inspire us to keep at it! Congrats!
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Well today was the first time my husband mentioned he's noticing I am losing weight. I still don't see it. And I don't think anyone will even REALLY notice it until I hit 30-40 lbs lost. I've only started this weight loss journey on the 7th of this month. So I haven't been at this long. And I think the majority of my weight loss was water weight I lost in the beginning. So I think the next 10-20 lbs lost is when it will finally become more obvious. Can't wait! :smile:
  • futiledevices
    futiledevices Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I can't really see it myself, but a lot of my jeans don't fit anymore and that kinda makes me sad because I don't want to buy new ones. I've lost about 10 pounds, but I'm only 5'1", so it's more noticeable. My aunt noticed and asked me how I was doing it because she doesn't see me often.,I don't think my SO can really see a difference, although she is well aware of my efforts. It's tough when you see someone every day.
  • rpantusa
    rpantusa Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I have lost 11 lbs, and when i look in the mirror the only place i see a diffrence is in my face, but my clothes are fitting looser. the only person that has noticed is my husband, but sometimes i feel like he is just saying it because he knows how hard i have been working. but i feel a whole lot better already so I know it is making a diffrence! :smile:
  • hlj4773
    Options
    People at work noticed after about 25 pounds. It was a great feeling this week after I hit the 30 lb lost mark when I got 4 compliments in 3 days! What a feeling to know this is worth it!
  • vadiane1
    Options
    I am doing the 30 day shred too as well as watching calories...my hubby SWEARS he sees a difference........he seems to be in mourning over the loss of boobs..........WHATEVER! I am loving it!
  • jlr05m
    jlr05m Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    My family has started noticing the weight loss in my face a few weeks ago. My coworkers have noticed changes in my shape last week. Keep it up!!!
  • leann74016
    leann74016 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    No one has really noticed that I have lost 14 to lbs (varies from water weight) but when I compared my beginning picture from Nov.2011 to Jan 2012 you can tell a difference. I didn't even notice til I put the two pics side by side that I had lost anything really except that the scale was reading a lower number. 396634_696984640744_71301241_33527064_2023220393_n.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!