Drunk and on MFP?

Options

Replies

• cricket_0408
    cricket_0408 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    p.s. is it just me, or is the day AFTER you drink the problem?? That is when I want to binge and eat 10 times my calorie amount???
  • tataliciousd89
    Options
    I want tequila and oj

Daaaaamn that's what I need! I always seem to have plenty of liquor, but not enough things to mix it with.
    Its the poop! Got any oranges? Get to squeezing.
  • NatalieBrooke88
    NatalieBrooke88 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    totally buzzed right now, went wayyyyy over my calories today........tomorrow's another day right? :)

I ate a lot less today so I could have drinks tonight and still be under my calorie intake. Turns out if you eat less and try to drink you get drunk a lot quicker... hmm... anyway.. Im drinking barcardi and diet coke.. Yay Friday?!?!?!?

I use this strategy frequently. Eat less- get buzzed quicker. Yeah, sure its not healthy- but whatever....
  • kymdarnell
    Options
    watch that vodka hon - i read on here once that vodka and diet coke is zero calories - YEAH RIGHT - lol - i looked on here the next day and um - nuh - not zero calories at all!!! but enjoy - i THINK I am on to my 4th glass of wine or cld be 5th....lol

I've seen vodka and diet coke advertised for no carbs, but never for no calories. If that were true, I'd be drunk every day :wink: :drinker:

he he , I could have been a little bit on the tipsy side when I read it - I tend to automatically substitute words for other words - so I would have total faith in waht you say then what I do!!!
  • shadowkitty22
    shadowkitty22 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I got drunk on NYE and woke up the next morning to find that I'd logged every drink that I'd had just before I passed out. I was both pleased and confused.

Totally sober (with no plans to change that) and completely amused by y'all. One of the greatest threads I've read in awhile. And it's 4:30 pm in South Korea. So it's almost my "5 o'clock somewhere" so someone have a drink on me. Just don't forget to log it! :P
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    p.s. is it just me, or is the day AFTER you drink the problem?? That is when I want to binge and eat 10 times my calorie amount???

That IS the worst! Once back in November after one heck of a crazy night, I literally drove through 2 fast food restaurants for recovery food! Bakers, where I got a bean and cheese burrito and a hard taco and fries, and El Pollo Loco where I got mashed potatoes and gravy. I sat there and dunked my fries in the mashed potatoes and gravy! Dang was it GOOD, but ouch! LOL
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    watch that vodka hon - i read on here once that vodka and diet coke is zero calories - YEAH RIGHT - lol - i looked on here the next day and um - nuh - not zero calories at all!!! but enjoy - i THINK I am on to my 4th glass of wine or cld be 5th....lol

I've seen vodka and diet coke advertised for no carbs, but never for no calories. If that were true, I'd be drunk every day :wink: :drinker:

he he , I could have been a little bit on the tipsy side when I read it - I tend to automatically substitute words for other words - so I would have total faith in waht you say then what I do!!!

Love it, I do the same :blushing:
  • cricket_0408
    Options

That IS the worst! Once back in November after one heck of a crazy night, I literally drove through 2 fast food restaurants for recovery food! Bakers, where I got a bean and cheese burrito and a hard taco and fries, and El Pollo Loco where I got mashed potatoes and gravy. I sat there and dunked my fries in the mashed potatoes and gravy! Dang was it GOOD, but ouch! LOL

RIght... it takes all week to recover from that?!
  • cricket_0408
    Options
    What channel is Big Bang on? MY bf & I love that show
    CBS. several episodes available. The rest are on netflix :)

Washington state, here.

<3 Big Bang Theory!!!
  • RobDelco
    Options
    Got kinda buzzed tonight, checked in on my cell just for the lolz. So you're not the only one who does this lol
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah drunk and I love it! Freshman year wasted
  • GambinoGirl
    GambinoGirl Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Yup, Im pretty buzzed:P Lol:drinker:
  • BritFitB
    BritFitB Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    No, I think I did this once, lol. And it's funnier when you read what people post. Lol! :)
  • diver71_au
    diver71_au Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    8pm in Melbourne (Aust) and just finished my one beer with dinner ... earned it the hard way today with a burn of over 1200
  • tegla
    tegla Posts: 132
    Options
    :drinker: CHEERS :drinker:
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    What? Oh Right. Cheers!

*slurp* *hic*

Night

JM
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Been there a few times myself. Some of the message boards are way funnier when youre half lit :)
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    It's only 8:55 PM here in BC, Canada. Too lazy to drink. I'm usually in bed by now, so drinking would just cause me to pass out even earlier. Ah, the days when I used to party.
  • tmptina
    tmptina Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    :laugh: yes and on facebook and on pandora too! :drinker:
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    :drinker: I'm drunk.