Tummy weight

Options
I have lost about 20lbs so far but haven't noticed as much as I'd like coming off my tummy. What's the best way to get rid of the fat around my middle?

Replies

• kirianna55
    kirianna55 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 30 day shed
  • peacefulwhisper
    peacefulwhisper Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Best thing you can do is an over all body work out. Our bodys all loose weight differently. I tend to loose my weight from top to bottom. I wish it would come off of my tummy first :(. The best exercise that I find works is swimming. You don't have to be a professional to swim. I typically do 20 laps 2 times a week and this hits the fat and works the mucles all over the body. There is no real secret to loosing belly fat all though many people claim that there is. Stress can cause belly fat as well, it is hard from us women to loose it and gets harder with age. Just keep eating well and exercising and eventually things will fall into place. Sit ups are good but remember work the whole body.
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I suspect Tae Bo has been helpful for my tummy. I've lost more inches off my waist than anywhere else. I agree with peacefulwhisp that people lose weight differently. I do subscribe to the thought that weight comes off in even layers, like water evaporates, and that a pool of fat just has more layers and takes more time to get rid of. Hang in there! Continuing the running will definitely work on your belly fat.