text buddies?

Options
would anyone be open to having "texting" buddies as support? maybe i'm lame for this lol

Replies

• EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Whereabouts are you?
  • abbiepql
    Options
    I think that is an awesome idea - sometimes it's just the thought that someone is thinking of you or going through a similar circumstance to make you feel inspired and smile - I am up for that!
  • pixiexxgirl
    Options
    Sure, i dont mind that!

I'm pretty much addicted to texting...lol

Like, abbiepql said, sometimes havng certain types of motivation helps you more, so im down. :P
  • bmkx0
    bmkx0 Posts: 308
    Options
    Whereabouts are you?

i live in nebraska.

anyone who wants to be a text buddy, friend request me and message me! please & thank you lol
  • EmCarroll1990
    Options
    I'm down for this, but BBM would work best, no long distance charges. If anyone's interested, private message me.
  • EmCarroll1990
    Options
    I'm bumping this, it's a great idea.
  • jmvmisc24
    jmvmisc24 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    sure why not. prob help.
  • karismalynn
    Options
    I posted a topic about this maybe Monday? I got hell for it! Everyone was being rude and telling me I'm stupid for suggesting it, but I'm all for it! I think it's a great idea-once you get to know the person a little first :)
  • bmkx0
    bmkx0 Posts: 308
    Options
    I posted a topic about this maybe Monday? I got hell for it! Everyone was being rude and telling me I'm stupid for suggesting it, but I'm all for it! I think it's a great idea-once you get to know the person a little first :)

well that's mean :( and i agree, once i talk to the person first for a little bit. not really wanting to give my number out randomly, haha.
  • bbydee88
    Options
    being that I'm new here and in need of support and motivation, I think a texting buddy would be very helpful for me.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Texting buddies for support is great for those who need it.

I have a Skyping buddy for support and a texting buddy (well use to)
  • Nyeesha
    Nyeesha Posts: 54
    Options
    I think its a great idea .. Motivation :)