Hey Newbie from West Yorkshire

Options
Hey everyone

I have been using this site for a few weeks now and I love it, it really seems to be helping me keep on track which is amazing as nothing ever has done before and I have tried absolutely everything!!

Initially I am trying to lose a couple of stones to get into a dress I have for a wedding in April, so far so good!

Hope you are all doing well, feel free to come over and say hi!!

Amanda x

Replies

• nrcarter81
    Options
    Hey good luck,

I have just under 2st to lose. Got a bit carried away over Christmas....need to get back in to shape for the summer.

Good luck with your weight loss. Stick to it.

Nathan x
  • jellymuffin
    Options
    Thank you, you too!! xx
  • lottiepop01
    lottiepop01 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey

where about's in west yorkshire are you? I'm in Bingley..... getting married in Aug so on the same mission as you. Good Luck :happy:
  • wenders123
    wenders123 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I live Wakefield!! I've been using MFP for about a year, and reached my original goal last August with the great help of this brilliant site. I would like to lose a little bit more, but waiting till the weather warms up a bit .......... add me if you would like to :bigsmile:
  • jellymuffin
    Options
    Hey guys

Thanks for the friend invites, have been a bit of a forum lurker for the past couple of weeks as I didnt know how friendly everyone would be!

I am from Huddersfield..Wenders, thats fantastic..well done!!

And lottiepop, am sure you will do it and look amazing on your wedding day x
  • JodieLBradbury
    JodieLBradbury Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hey, West Yorkshire here too, Ilkley!

Good luck :D
  • nrcarter81
    Options
    I'm from up north too!!
  • Saxmis
    Saxmis Posts: 84
    Options
    Not quite West Yorkshire, here, but I've been near enough for most of my life. Todmerdon and Hebden Bridge at one point then Littleborough and now in Oldham!

Good luck with your goal, hun =) x
  • missstoresafe4
    Options
    welcome there is a few of us from huddersfield on here, me included please feel free to add me. x:bigsmile:
  • wakeywildcat
    wakeywildcat Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Wakefield born and bred now living in York, welcome and good luck x
  • beskimoosh
    beskimoosh Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I live in Leeds, originally from Newcastle :)
  • Sassia
    Sassia Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    We live in Essex, but himself is a Hudds lad (he's lived here for 7 years). All it takes is a pic of Castle Hill (or cassill as he says ;) ) to bring tears to his eyes!
  • SquishyVicki
    SquishyVicki Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Hey - I'm from up North too!! Not quite as North as Yorkshire but I'm in Chester :smile: anyone feel free to add me if they are increasing their friend network. Good luck all!! Vx
  • bfletcher89
    Options
    East Yorkshire - Hull! Good luck, this site is brilliant!
  • katie192
    katie192 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Good luck, having an achievable goal is the best way forward. I am from huddersfield too!
  • jellymuffin
    Options
    Fab to hear from you all..the more the merrier x
  • GrahamBarwick
    Options
    Hi,

I am from Bingley and your friends with lottiepop01 (my fiance) add me if you like :)
  • crissabonn
    crissabonn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Amanda, I just started using this 4 days ago. So far, so good. Love it. Good luck with your weight loss goals. :)
  • dawnh1968
    dawnh1968 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hiya :smile:

Im on my third day and think this site is fab!
    Good luck with your weightloss x
  • jellymuffin
    Options
    Added you Graham, well done on your amazing weight loss so far.

Hey Crissa, am loving it at the mo too, hope I can keep it up, good luck with your goals too x