Replies

• tmptina
    tmptina Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Ab fab!:drinker:
  • Mikaylarae27
    Mikaylarae27 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations. Amazing job in such a short time. You are so strong and are a great role model for us all. Thanks for sharing!
  • extremewinner
    extremewinner Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    :D Thanks for inspiring the rest of us to keep on going!
  • Saxmis
    Saxmis Posts: 84
    Options
    wow i would love to know what you actually did other than dieting, did you work out to or just changed your eating habbits?? you look sooooo good!!

I did a lot of both. I cut out startchy carbs completely for almost 8 months (Christmas was my downfall, but now I'm getting back on track with that) and I also cut out dairy and most fatty foods. I was also working out 6-7 days a week (6 days working out heavily, one active rest day). I did most of it with cardio workouts (stationary bike, gym workouts, swimming) but complimented them with toning workouts such as bellydancing, yoga, pilates and lots of body weight exercises such as the BodyRock.TV workouts and now ZuzkaLight on Youtube!
  • Saxmis
    Saxmis Posts: 84
    Options
    To everybody, thank you so much. It's really nice to hear compliments about my weight loss and how I look for a change!
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Well done you look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!