Shakeology?

Options
Anyone have reviews on this? I am interested in using it and am getting samples sent to me, but it is so expensive so I want my research done before I invest lol.

Replies

• Marysuns
    Options
    I just ordered my shakeology today. I will keep you posted on it. I hear you about the expense though. I am going to be in a competition for 3 months and one of the requirements is shakeology. I have been a huge fan of the beachbody programs but never tried the shakeology because of the expense..
  • SaraTN
    SaraTN Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    There was a recent thread on this that may give you some insight.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/467070-shakeology
  • MarineWifey09
    Options
    Thanks for the thread link!
  • MarineWifey09
    Options
    That thread made me LMAO at the defensive BB coaches. Acg def whipped some *kitten* with his evidence. I think I'll stick with the much cheaper multi's and meal replacements I use already.
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I received a sample of the Chocolate...I absolutely HATED it, lol! It was kinda thick and foamy and way too chocolate tasting - and I love chocolate. If I need a replacement/protein shake, I buy the Body Fortress Whey from Walmart ... cheap and edible!
  • brett1117
    brett1117 Posts: 208
    Options
    Shakeology is FANTASTIC!!! It's a meal replacement/protein shake. If mixed with water its about 150calories. It WILL stop your cravings!! My wife uses chic shakeology with ice, 1 banana, and 1 tablespoon of peanut butter. VERY good!! It's a little expensive BUT it works!! Cost about 3.00-4.00 a shake might seem steep BUT eating a sandwich at subway will cost you 6-7.00 You can get a 30 bag on ebay between 100-110 with free shipping!! any other questions please contact me..Have a great day, Brett