still here

Options
not really sure where my head is at at the moment. It has been a couple of stressful days and I'm not really sure what I have and haven't done - children excluded I know that I have kept them well fed, looked after and all the things around the house that I had decided needed to be done but as far as things for me.... well more than likely it is a fat no.

i've had a couple of headaches and sinus issues so thinking and planning especially diet has been a real nusiance.

I would like to be in a better organised space to plan and prepare meals to suuport my goal to loose 22Kg but I'm not sure that there is anything there. I am finding entering the food and exercise into the diary non existant, I know how helpful it would be I just can't seem to get there....

I'm going to stop there otherwise this page will sink of the verbal vomit I am almost not holding in!!

night and thanks for listening

12961324.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• SherNY
    SherNY Posts: 87
    Options
    Not every day can be a stellar one. I find that sometimtes I have a bad couplel days or a week, but then I look to my friends here and I find it's ok. Everyone hits a funk at some point. So, when you're ready, you decide "now" is when you're going to get back on track. Until then, your trek isn't over...it's taken a detour. :) A scenic route. Whatever you call it. Just come back and resume. That's the important part.
  • Sharni_19
    Options
    SherNY - thank you