What Will You Do When You Reach Your Goal....

Options
You've met your goal, you look great, and feel great. You deserve something special for accomplishing this difficult journey and you've made yourself a promise to treat yourself well with the right foods and exercise.

Most of us, especially woman, look foward to buying a fabulous new wardrobe, but what else will you do?

I have a list of things I want to do and sometimes it changes, but these are the items that stay consistent:
1. Splurge on fabulous bras at Intimacy (if you are not familiar, this is the place was started by the woman who Oprah dubbed as the "Bra Whisperer")
2. Have a vargas style photo shoot done. Fabulous photographer named Celeste in the Philly area that does these pictures as full package deals.
3. Invest in pointe shoes. I grew up taking ballet and recently found it again and if my teacher thinks that I have the ankle strength I want to try

Replies

• LesliePierceRN
    LesliePierceRN Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Make a new goal. At first, my goal was to get to 150 pounds.. then to run a 5k.. then to run a half marathon.. now, with all those things done, I am focused on running a couple of Warrior Dashes this Spring (and developing a rock hard bod in the process of the training!).. after that, I might just take a wild hair and run a marathon.. But whatever happens, I'll always have to set a new goal out in front of me.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I will be lucky to be wearing clothes. Probably get cited for indecent exposure a few times, but then again, I live in Miami, so they'll probably just ignore me running around naked on the beach screaming, "I'M HOT!" and touching my finger to my sexy booty and making the sizzle noise.
  • extremewinner
    extremewinner Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Awesome topic!
    Id like to do a photo shoot as well.
    My other points are...

* Go back to swimming.. butterfly stroke is my fav.
    * Finally dress the way I want to, develop my style.
    * Wear a bikini on my exchange
  • anabell31
    anabell31 Posts: 268
    Options
    Elizabeth, that made me giggle!

I do a lot of costuming. So as soon as I reach my goal weight, I'm gonna splurge on a super sexy costume and be the hottest thing at the convention (and make a few ex-boyfriends jealous ;D)
  • SherNY
    SherNY Posts: 87
    Options
    Quite honestly I haven't thought about this. Reaching that ultimate goal seems so far away that I've been looking at the smaller , short term goals that I've set instead. This is a tough question! I guess I haven't stopped doing things as I got more and more overweight. I think for me it isn't so much about how I'm going to reward myself as it is I can't wait to feel proud of myself. As a teenager I was a normal size, but I always felt huge because other girls were like sticks at that age. Now that I've been to this bad place, for lack of a better term, I'm really looking forward to getting back to "normal" and I think....I hope!...I'll appreciate being there this time and feel a sense of pride that I got myself back to healthy.
  • cowgirlslikeus86
    cowgirlslikeus86 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    My husband and I want to go to the caribbean for 10 days. We didn't have a honeymoon when we got married last year so it will be like a honeymoon/reward for success. I cant think of any greater reward than walking on the beach hand-in-hand with my husband, being the sexiest, most fit women in sight.