off topic

Options
Just a warning to everyone, especially all you tender-hearted moms out there like myself....DON'T watch the movie "The Mist". It came out on DVD yesterday, i believe. My husband brought it home (we normally like scary flicks and thrillers). This movie made me physically sick...well, the ending did anyway. I was just hoping to maybe stop someone from making a huge mistake by watching this movie. Written by Steven King, I read the short story years ago, and had forgotten how it ended.
DON'T WATCH IT!

Replies

• elatoria
    elatoria Posts: 30
    Options
    Just a warning to everyone, especially all you tender-hearted moms out there like myself....DON'T watch the movie "The Mist". It came out on DVD yesterday, i believe. My husband brought it home (we normally like scary flicks and thrillers). This movie made me physically sick...well, the ending did anyway. I was just hoping to maybe stop someone from making a huge mistake by watching this movie. Written by Steven King, I read the short story years ago, and had forgotten how it ended.
    DON'T WATCH IT!
  • crystalicfusion
    Options
    Thanks for the heads up
  • DETERMINED2Drop
    DETERMINED2Drop Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I just looked up the ending... just to know what happens and you are right. It's sad and could be very hard for a Mother to see. : (