Started AGAIN on the 2nd Jan ! xx
  • christiefeatures
    Options
    We're a team girl!
    Let's ROCK THIS JOINT! :D
  • ellie_72
    ellie_72 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i started 9th January, 3kilos down now, so happy start to it all, got another 26kilo's to go for my first goal, so will be here for quite some time too. Finding it great though, really is encouraging me to keep up with it. Add me, always looking for new friends and support. Ellie :smile:

8540247.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • koumbay
    koumbay Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have also tried every weight loss method out there and failed, somehow Mfp feels different, I have set a goal to stay at this for a year, I started 22 days ago. I am enjoying all the support and motivation from this site. Good luck in your journey!
  • Helenacabral1
    Options
    Hi..been on for 16 days and never thought of counting calories but made it alot easier on MFP..Loving it!!add me if u like!:happy:
  • Mlberkow
    Mlberkow Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Everyone can add me too! I plan to be here forever!!! I love my MFP friends...it sounds odd that people on the internet that I never see or talk to in person can help but they do and so much!!! I love seeing others success and need their encouragement.
  • Pizzagirl50
    Pizzagirl50 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Anyone who wants to can add me too :) I only have 2 friends on here. LOL
  • CanuckTracy
    CanuckTracy Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie too since the beginning of the month-LOVE this site already-the support is amazing and helps make you accountable...anyone, feel free to add me as well :)
  • SConlon1978
    Options
    New here too, always need new friends
  • PennyJoy
    PennyJoy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can do it. Although I don't calorie count, I do love to make sure I am keeping a clean eating lifestyle. What kind of workouts are you doing?