1 week with Zumba *pics*

Options
kitjos
kitjos Posts: 158 Member
Just thought id show my week results if anyone is wondering about trying Zumba. I LOVE the DVD programme's (esp the flat abs!) and i highly recommend all giving it ago :smile: I hope others can see the liitle changes that have happened to me within the 7 days.
Thanks for looking :heart:

Left side is Day 1
Middle is Day 5
Right is Day 7

sidepart2.jpg

Replies

• Tia_N_Mac
    Tia_N_Mac Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Impressive for just 7 days.
  • RockChick1984
    Options
    Wow, thats amazing... cant wait to get the zumba DVD's i ordered.. hopefully it trims my stomach up a bit also.. well done :)
  • Diggy2011
    Diggy2011 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Whats the dvd called exactly? so I can search for it
  • PinkGoth
    PinkGoth Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Fab results, well done.

I love zumba, i go to a class after work, it is such a feel good exercise!
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's absolutely incredible!
  • harleygirl6363
    harleygirl6363 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    thats JUST 7 days WOW that must be a super intense workout amazing
  • ashlyrose14
    ashlyrose14 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the Flat abs dvd just started using it regularly about 2 weeks ago. I have a lot more weight than you but you so I can't see it But I definitely can feel it!!

AWESOME JOB!!! :flowerforyou:
  • kitjos
    Options
    ^^ Thankyou everyone! I did the workout 4 times out of the 7, approx 40 mins per day. Glad to see more Zumba members on here! x

Whats the dvd called exactly? so I can search for it

Its the 6 disc with sticks, here'a an amazon link :smile:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Zumba-Fitness-Exercise-toning-sticks/dp/B002HZ4XMC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1327846518&sr=8-1
  • gloria84
    gloria84 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Amazing results!
  • JENIFER_AZ
    JENIFER_AZ Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl!!

Zumba Instructor,

Jenifer
  • staceyshayden
    Options
    I have been wondering if anyone had any success stories with Zumba- I do the Wii Fit strength training every am or atleast 6 days a week for 20-35 mins. Then I do Zumba 4 days at 45 mins set on Medium and 2 days 20 min set on Hard. Any day that I do Zumba for 20 min, I walk 2 miles at a brisk walk with my lab puppy. I have not seen any weight loss but I have been measuring every Wed. I have lost 1/2 Inch in my ribs, 1/2 inch in my waist. I have been doing this for 18 days now. I am stuck on a plato as far as weight loss. I lost 40 pounds prior to starting the training/zumba. I want to loose another 40 and it will put me at my ideal weight. I am getting discouraged. But I promised myself that I would give it a full 90 days. My 10 yr anniversary is in May and I want to look hot. I carry no weight from hips down. I wear a dd and my weight is in my back and tummy. Which having 2 kids makes it a little tougher to loose. But I'm doing more than sitting on the couch.
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    That's incredible!
  • HoneyDancer
    Options
    Good work! The right Zumba workout makes you sweat loads and it's so much fun! :) My bf says I am dedicated to working out but I told him no, it's easy because I love dancing and Zumba so it really doesn't feel like a workout. Keep it up! I'm sure the weight will keep melting off!
  • kleinemaus19
    kleinemaus19 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    way to go! I love zumba!
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    letmebeda1_wechange Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    awesome, i'm starting with zumba too, but taking it lil by lil.

13651868.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • beccah88
    beccah88 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Wow that's a significant change! Your stomach looks awesome

Can I just ask what your diet has been for the week you took those pictures?
  • kitjos
    Options
    Wow that's a significant change! Your stomach looks awesome

Can I just ask what your diet has been for the week you took those pictures?

Thanks for the comment :smile: . My diet has been pretty normal really, my food log is open to the public if you want to have a look. I mainly eat cerial for breakfast, friut/yogurt/crisps/cherry tomato soup for dinner, then salad and chips for tea - Oh and i have a cream egg at about 7pm :laugh: .
  • Andrealeah32
    Options
    WOW !!! Great too see such awesome results!! I'm waiting for my DVDs to arrive --- I do the Wii Zumba 2 and LOVE IT!!!

Thanks for posting!
  • gsenriquez
    gsenriquez Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's an awesome change. Keep it up :-)
  • kjannan
    kjannan Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    That'a amazing, you look awesome!

I did zumba for 5 months & noticed slight differences but as soon as I discovered this great site & watched what I ate I noticed HUGE changes to my body!

I'm really proud of my zumba body & I love to see others successes with it :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!