In need of real support!

Options
Hello MFPF! I have a little problem. I am not new on here, but i have to start a new list of friends because unfortunately no one was being supportive. I do my part i just want others to do thiers. Everyone knows how difficult it is to lose weight, however it makes it a ittle easier when people back you up. This isn't face book where you can have a friend sit idle on your page for months without commenting on your status. This is a supposed to be a foundation of support and motivation. Please if this is you add me! :wink:

Replies

• Nana_Booboo
    Nana_Booboo Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I will let you decide if you want me as a friend or not

Hi, I'm Barbra (my friends call me Barbi)

I believe in eating all or most of your calories burnt by exercise to keep your weight loss steady and fuel your body for the exercise you are doing.

I believe you have to eat the calories MFP tells you too which is on your diary as "my goal"

I believe your "net" should never go under 1200

I will not tell you your doing a good job on your diary if you're under your "net" calories

I will also not comment if your diary is not public

I WILL be a great support if you are eating right, exercising, and doing it RIGHT without going hungry.

because it works

Welcome. :flowerforyou:
  • Princesslenox
    Princesslenox Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I greatly apprecite your honesty!

I never got the net thing down right, but now i know. Personaly I would prefer to hear what i am doing right as well as what i am doing wrong , so i can make a change and do it correctly.

Thank you for your advice!
  • gbelltx
    gbelltx Posts: 142
    Options
    Living Healthy is a marathon not a sprint. It’s not about how fast you get out of the blocks but how consistent you are over the long haul. If your ready lets do this!!
  • MrsSYDL
    MrsSYDL Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Feel free to check out my profile & my goals. I cant support locked dairies and under eating. Good luck & feel free to add if you'd like.
  • hddoughty
    Options
    Here for support. . . .Feel free to send me a friend request. . I too think accountability is key!