fat.fat and fed up :(

Options
hi
i joined this site on thursday 27th jan 2012, because i am sad fat and fed up of it, its my fault really i put the food in my mouth no-one forced me, so now for the change and beleive me this is going to work . i tried weight watchers and i also failed , so this time i am gonna be honest with myself for the first time proberly ever so i stepped onto the scales , not good :(
.so time for positive action

so 2012 is going to be a new me,
slow but effective and free , who is in control now . yep ME :)
add me if you wont a buddy :)

Replies

• JessLiane22
    JessLiane22 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    This is the fourth day to my new life and the new me, and it's going good so far. But I really have so much to lose and sometimes it's hard to keep motivated. I've failed many times in the past, due to no fault other than my own lack of motivation. But this time, it's different...I truly am fed up also, and I know this is the time and way to do it! So LET'S DO THIS!!! GOOD LUCK TO YOU...GOOD LUCK TO US! :happy:
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    you will fing this site easy and fun to use. the people here are amazing and very supportive. good luck to ya and dont give up!! do your very best :)
  • BeanyFrog13
    BeanyFrog13 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I was exactly the same as you! Since finding this site I've come SO far! I may occasionally fall off the wagon but I've found this is the best place to get back on track and work on something that's easy and the right pace for you! Good luck! :D

1397731.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • hmseals
    hmseals Posts: 30
    Options
    I have felt the same way as you. I started on this site last week and I absolutely love it!! Good luck! :happy:
  • Dbaratta1
    Options
    Awesome!! First steps r the hardest.
  • jpinge
    jpinge Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You can do this!!
  • hailz840
    hailz840 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    good on you for taking the first steps. joining this site is huge, keep up the logging every day and build up your exercise. you will be feeling great as you see results
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Good luck. It's a long road paved with blood, sweat, and tears. If you have it in you to achieve your goals, you will. If you have the strength of heart to accomplish what you really want to, it shall happen. Just be prepared for a hard road ahead.

Best of luck again.
  • chuckiephudd
    chuckiephudd Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    good luck, i have used this site and feel this is the best way to track, keep track and stay on track, and the people here are great, once again, GOOD LUCK, we all can use great support and positive encouragement!!!!!
  • thepetiterunner
    thepetiterunner Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on making the decision to get healthy! :) Good luck on your journey!
  • taliesyn_
    taliesyn_ Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Good luck... I have lost over 100 lbs. I still have a long way to go (maybe another 100 or more), but if I can do it, you can too! *hugs*
  • hddoughty
    Options
    Every race has a beginning before the finishline is reached. Taking off is the most important part!

You CAN do this. I have my own success story as well and it started with Committing to my self that I was worth it. Lean on others when you need to . . .and workout with your friends. . .If your friends don't workout. . .get new friends!!
  • jkschroer
    Options
    hang in there, you can do it. Just little changes can make such a big difference. I no longer clean off my kids plates, I never park close to the store (if it is well lighted and safe) and I always use stairs. Just three small changes to begin wih. Find three that you can do. Good luck!
  • yummymummyto2
    Options
    im the same as everyone of you here :0) i had my first weigh day yesterday after my first week and id lost 7lb :0) we can all do it if we have the right support and encouragement....... i need to lose about 150lbs all together so if anyone wants to enjoy/ cry or just encourage along on this journey with me please feel free to add me as a friend :0) x

REMEMBER NO ONE IS ALONE ON THIS JOURNEY FOR A NEW YOU :0)
  • turntechBiologist
    turntechBiologist Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I felt exactly like you did when I was around 350 (but my highest was 371 in 2009). But today I reached an amazing milestone of losing 25lbs! And I feel great! Believe me, with great supportive friends on this site that will be behind you all the way, YOU CAN DO THIS!

I'll be more than happy to be your buddy and help support you! :)
  • EMarvie
    EMarvie Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I hear you - loud and clear - BUT you're in the right place.. this site is amazing - and so are all the people on it!
    please feel free to add me - we can all use more friends for support and motvation !

anyone else is welcome too! - I am willing to support you if you support me!