WOW, bonus: this time belly fat is first to go.

Options
I've gone up and down through the years dieting and yo-yo dieting....nothing worked. And in the past few years I developped quite a belly (that I could not get rid of).

This time around, I am NOT dieting, I'm using MFP for calories count and exercise, use my treadmill every day, do yoga in the morning and 30 sit-ups at night and guess what:................the belly fat is melting right before my eyes.... I can't beleive it.

My ticker at the bottom says 5lbs lost...I think I've lost more but I'm only weighing myself on Mondays so I'll know tomorrow. One thing is for sure, my profile is different and my waist is coming back.

I'm thinking the sit-ups and yoga might have something to do with it...What is your opinion on that?

Replies

• antcox06
    Options
    Our opinion dont matter even though it all sounds very impressive.

The fact that the way you describe it makes you so enthused and your delighted that its working means its doing its job. Keep focused and mindful on why you are setting yourself the goals and your weight will drop off.
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Sounds good! Keep doing what is working
  • gallium
    gallium Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    sit ups don't really do much as you can't spot reduce fat. the only method for fat loss is a caloric deficit simples ;P
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and continued success. :drinker:
  • pink82
    pink82 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You go girl! Keep up your routine and you'll do great! Situps do wonders for the gut!
  • BabyDrama513
    Options
    even though its hard dont pay attn to the scale :) lots of measuring!!! im sure the belly fat is melting and you have probably lost a few inches in that area. pounds never match the inches lost lol.
  • BabyDrama513
    Options
    oh an i have to add... since i was told this everyday during high school cheerleading lol. you can do as many situps as you want. you might even be able to do a very productive amount but... to see them muscles come through you have to burn the fat on top of them which requires CARDIO :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!