Ready to take control of my life!

Options
mizphit
mizphit Posts: 36 Member
I just signed up today and am learning my way around. I thought this would be the best place to start.

I've been struggling with my weight going up and down for years and am ready to work hard and get myself to a healthy weight forever. Last year at this time I got myself 10 pounds away from my goal,and then I lost control again and gained 20 back. :noway: I can't seem to stop kicking myself and have to get a grip, put my nose to the grindstone, and be proactive instead of whining about it.

This site seems like the perfect tool for me right now and I look forward to getting to know all of you.

Replies

• VishousBabe
    Options
    Hello and Welcome. this is a great place full of lotsa help and terrific people! Good Luck!
  • Valtishia
    Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    You've taken one of the most important steps.. realizing what happened and how you can change it.
    Don't kick yourself in the butt too hard. You are now going in the right direction. Think of that past experience not as a failure but more that you lost the weight before so you know you can do it again.

I am pretty new around here too and found the people friendly and alot of great tips and advice.
    Welcome to MFP :)
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site, I do. This site is great, it is so supportive, helpful, motivational, and easy to use.Everyone is really nice here too. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • mizphit
    mizphit Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your warm welcome! :happy: I'm working on learning my way around more and am excited about utilizing the great tools available on this site. I'm sure it will help me keep on track and stick to the healthy lifestyle I need to follow. :heart: