TURBO FIRE SUCCESS PICTURES, PLEASE!!!!

Options

Replies

• dedication6
    dedication6 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    this is definitely embarrassing..but oh well..and there isn't a huge change except in the bottom layer of my back, it is no longer really a roll but smoothed more. Can't wait for a couple more months to see where i am. So this is starting pic (in gray Nov. 7) and then 10 pounds down, 3.5 inches off waist in 2nd one (black)

Don't be emarrassed, we are all here for the same reason!! It's what you're doing to get yourself healthier that matters! Good luck and and keep up the hard work!!
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    And here is a picture in the same shirt on Nov 7 and today...this is one where you can kind of tell the 3.5 inches off the waist.
    Hope you all enjoy TurboFire as much as I do! I LOVE it!
    6783203751_4a5db5b622.jpg
    wonderwoman by gordnas24, on Flickr

yet again, huge difference! nicely done
  • JennBunny73
    JennBunny73 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the positive comments..it helps me to keep motivated and want to stick with it. I hope to have even better pics in February. It is super hard starting this at my age..I wish I was 29 instead of 39...but TurboFire is making me feel better than I did at 29 and I hope to be in better shape & more fit and trim then I was 10 years ago by this summer! I have been at 2 stalls..one at Christmas and 1 now...so I have added Rockin Body (lost 1 inch off my thighs, legs in the past 3 weeks) and starting some strength training this week. There is actually a disc in Turbo Fire..the Sculpt30/Tone30 which I just used for the first time last week and it has a bonus workout on it...Burn Circuit 1 from Chalene Extreme..I tried it last night (I gotta go get some heavier weights like it requires) but I thought it was a really good workout. I am going to add it a couple times a week.
  • SydandPaigesMom
    SydandPaigesMom Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!! You all look amazing!
  • JennBunny73
    Options
    :( ok I can't get it to fit using photobucket. You can only see the first photo and then part of the second. You can't see the third one at all.

I'm just going to post the links and hopefully you can copy and paste them in your browser and see if you can see them.

I was able to see them now...That last picture, side view, you can tell a huge difference! Great Job! Thanks for sharing.
  • cdl8
    cdl8 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Sorry but I don't have pictures, but I can tell you that Turbo Fire got me to where I am today. When I started TF I weighed 218 and when I was finished I weighed 181. I loved it. I also lost 10 inches!!! Beachbody is the way to go. Since TF, I have completed Insanity where I lost another 13 inches and 11 lbs. I am now starting P90X and I'm hoping for more results. I have 25 lbs to go!!!
  • caitmac14
    Options
    Great job everyone!
  • Partyofpugs
    Options
    ugh can't get these to shrink :(
    Open the picture on your computer with Paint. Then go to resize and type in 25 %. Then resave it under a different name. This should do the trick
  • akyraj2006
    akyraj2006 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I am not to my goal weight yet but I have made some progress from TURBO FIRE, which is my favorite workout of all time!!! I really dont know how to post my pics on the forum so i put the urls. the first link is my starting pic @ 278lbs. the second link is an update pic. and the third link is me on jan 1,2012 @ 239lbs. YOU CAN SEE THEM BETTER ON MY PROFILE.

http://photos.myfitnesspalllc.netdna-cdn.com/images/photos/349/829/11349829_7578_thumb.jpg

http://photos.myfitnesspalllc.netdna-cdn.com/images/photos/349/829/11349829_2473.jpg

http://photos.myfitnesspalllc.netdna-cdn.com/images/photos/349/829/11349829_6087.jpg
  • twinmama1987
    twinmama1987 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I am moving onto week 3 of turbo fire! .. No pics yet! <3 I have pics from p90x, and insanity though (2 rounds each)
  • myroots
    myroots Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/346332-my-turbo-fire-chalean-extreme-results

I never could get the pic sized right, but these are my results. I recommend any beachbody program to anyone. Right now I am doing P90X2 and get wait to post those results.

Stacie
  • Tia_N_Mac
    Tia_N_Mac Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the positive comments..it helps me to keep motivated and want to stick with it. I hope to have even better pics in February. It is super hard starting this at my age..I wish I was 29 instead of 39...but TurboFire is making me feel better than I did at 29 and I hope to be in better shape & more fit and trim then I was 10 years ago by this summer! I have been at 2 stalls..one at Christmas and 1 now...so I have added Rockin Body (lost 1 inch off my thighs, legs in the past 3 weeks) and starting some strength training this week. There is actually a disc in Turbo Fire..the Sculpt30/Tone30 which I just used for the first time last week and it has a bonus workout on it...Burn Circuit 1 from Chalene Extreme..I tried it last night (I gotta go get some heavier weights like it requires) but I thought it was a really good workout. I am going to add it a couple times a week.
    First of all from your pics, i thought you were like 25. Your progress is great. I think I'm at least going to consider Turbo Fire. Im 39 too and I know all about how long it takes to get results. You're doing great!
  • JennBunny73
    Options
    First of all from your pics, i thought you were like 25. Your progress is great. I think I'm at least going to consider Turbo Fire. Im 39 too and I know all about how long it takes to get results. You're doing great!

Thanks :) Very nice of you to say! You should try it...I have tried everything..the gym, different classes, etc. TurboFire was the first thing where I see the results. I just got to figure out my eating a little better and then I think I will continue to get the results. I like that you can follow the girl doing the modifications on TurboFire and the eventually you will find yourself trying the jumping, etc and you will start feeling much younger and doing more and more each workout :)
  • JennBunny73
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/346332-my-turbo-fire-chalean-extreme-results

I never could get the pic sized right, but these are my results. I recommend any beachbody program to anyone. Right now I am doing P90X2 and get wait to post those results.

Stacie

Wow! Look at those toned abs! Fantastic results...you have definitely encouraged me to keep going!
  • JennBunny73
    Options
    I am not to my goal weight yet but I have made some progress from TURBO FIRE, which is my favorite workout of all time!!! I really dont know how to post my pics on the forum so i put the urls. the first link is my starting pic @ 278lbs. the second link is an update pic. and the third link is me on jan 1,2012 @ 239lbs. YOU CAN SEE THEM BETTER ON MY PROFILE.

http://photos.myfitnesspalllc.netdna-cdn.com/images/photos/349/829/11349829_7578_thumb.jpg

http://photos.myfitnesspalllc.netdna-cdn.com/images/photos/349/829/11349829_2473.jpg

http://photos.myfitnesspalllc.netdna-cdn.com/images/photos/349/829/11349829_6087.jpg

You look great! Don't you just love the curviness that TurboFire makes!
  • JennBunny73
    Options
    Sorry but I don't have pictures, but I can tell you that Turbo Fire got me to where I am today. When I started TF I weighed 218 and when I was finished I weighed 181. I loved it. I also lost 10 inches!!! Beachbody is the way to go. Since TF, I have completed Insanity where I lost another 13 inches and 11 lbs. I am now starting P90X and I'm hoping for more results. I have 25 lbs to go!!!

That is great! How long did you do it for? Did you add any strength training? I am just trying to figure out how to break out of my current stall. Thanks!
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!
  • runamym
    runamym Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hope my pics work. I started Turbo Fire on Feb. 16, 2011. I did 20 wks of it, then another 12 wk round after that. Ended sometime in early November, I think. I started at 227. I'm now 138. I think at the end of TF I was somewhere around 150. I attribute Turbo Fire for getting me into the best shape of my life -- my cardio level is so high now. I'm now a runner - running 5Ks... training for a 10 mile run in April. I'm truly grateful for Turbo Fire and what it's done for my life... it so much fun and every now and then I go back to it so I can have a fun mix up in my workout/training routine. I'm also doing ChaLEAN Extreme now to build muscle! I'm a big fan of Chalene Johnson. My advice - just stick to TF! It really works if you watch your food intake, track your calories. The calorie burn rate for TF is so high and the best bang for your time!! Just follow the schedule and don't make excuses for not doing it -- find creative solutions and just do it. You won't regret it!!
    OH, I'm 36 btw.... you can get into the best shape of your life at any age!! I'm more fit and smaller than I was at 16/18 yrs old!

IMG_6412-2-1.jpg
  • Molly182
    Molly182 Posts: 406
    Options
    I did Turbo Fire, but my before and after pictures don't show a difference. I was extremely discouraged by that. I loved the program, and it kicked my butt. I did it during the summer in my room on the third floor (heat rises) so I was pouring sweat when I did it. I thought I would see a change, but I didn't. Now when I do it I don't even break a sweat. My before and after pics from Chalean Extreme... now that's a whole different story.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!