Aussie Newbie Here

Options
Just joined... needed to break the MB ice and say hi... I would appreciate any encouragement you can offer since I'm of limited mobility so have to do this the 'hard way'. I'm an older woman with grey hair (naturally platinum) and wrinkles (smile lines) gluten and dairy intolerant!!!! Any one game to say Hi? lol

Replies

• emma7437
    emma7437 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I hope you find this tool as fabulous as so many of us do. I have lost 7 1/2 kilos in 8 weeks and have been on here for the last four weeks. Good luck with it. Send me a friend request if you are interested. I am also in Oz.
  • onanoko
    onanoko Posts: 18
    Options
    Welcome :smile: Another Aussie here. This website is great, and has a surprising amount of australian foods in the database. Feel free to add me if you are looking for friends :smile:
  • athearenee
    Options
    Hello There and Welcome~

You will love MFP!!
    Lots of Friendly & Supportive People with the same goal in mind....

Good Luck to You!

:flowerforyou:
  • emmyash
    emmyash Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Gday!...yep obviously aussie...im 6 days in..loving it....good luck...
  • Ashlea82
    Ashlea82 Posts: 191
    Options
    Hey and welcome to MFP i'm Aussie too
    i think you will love MFP I'm now addicted to it haha (I'm sure its probably the most healthy addiction i've ever had :p
  • LemonDiva
    Options
    Phew nice welcome thanks everyone it all sounds encouraging - and Emma as soon as i figure out how to do that i will!!!! lol i was very surprised about the food stuff even my nudie juice was on here... though perhaps that is American - will see what gluten and dairy free stuff they have - that will test them x x thanks again for your welcome
  • sarahh992
    Options
    aussie, born and bread :) haha
    awesome job on taking the first steps towards your goals!
    i will definetly be here for support throughout your journey, keep your head high!
  • kirbykez
    kirbykez Posts: 122
    Options
    Aussie here too :)
    Good luck
  • Fififantastic
    Options
    Another Aussie here, welcome aboard. Feel free to add me too. To add someone, just click on their name and you will see their profile and there you will see "Add Friend". Do that, and a friend request will be sent to that person. Well done on making the choice to join MFP, Im sure you will love it, but watch out, it IS highly addictive :smile:
  • Jenelle80
    Options
    Welcome, another Aussie here too. Feel free to add me :) Good luck
  • lovelar
    lovelar Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Do I count as Aussie? I'm English, but I live in Australia (can't wait officially become an Aussie by way of citizenship)

I took a little break from MFP over the school hols but in the weeks preceding Christmas I lost over 5kgs using MFP

I'm back on track with MFP now and looking forward to some weight loss this week.

Am also of some limited mobility due to various aches and pains (mainly associated and made worse of my weight).... but am looking forward to going swimming each day when the kids go back to school on Wednesday!!!!

Feel free to add me as a friend..... we can all benefit from moral support :D
  • Alkirra
    Alkirra Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me too if you like I'm aussie and happy to support! :flowerforyou:
  • CoffeeAndBarbells
    CoffeeAndBarbells Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Im not in Australia (California here!) but I am all about encouragement! You're going to do great! <3
  • cathak
    cathak Posts: 13
    Options
    Hey, another Aussie here (from the nations captial)... happy to encourage & help in any way... I find MFP is a fantastic tool & keeps me focused on my goal!
    The people I have met through MFP are fantastic & provide good advice and hepful hints.
    Good luck on your journey :o)