Shred worked for me...

Options
mkam1980
mkam1980 Posts: 142 Member
Tuesday will mark my officially 30th day. I started on the first and have only missed one day. Thus far i did 10 days straight of level 1, 10 days straight of level 2, took a day off and now I am completing day 8 of level 3 ( two more days to go.) I have stuck faithfully to just above 1200 hundred calories a day except for one day when I was over by 200 calories. I have kept a watchful on on my carb intake (I like to be around 100 a day.) In addition, to the shred I have walked during my lunch break two- to - three times a week for about 20 minutes each time. My weigh in this morning states that I have officially lost 12 pounds! I'm not sure of the inches, I wish I would have measured. I haven't had to change pants but the ones I have are for sure a little loser. I still need to lose at least 30 pounds probably loser to 45. I believe I will try another round of the shred starting on the 1st. My plan is do to L1,L2,L3, rest day and rotate. Anyone ever done that?

Replies

• mskatec22
    mskatec22 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    No, but that sounds like a great idea. Congrats to you for such a successful weight loss! Make sure you measure before the next round. I have only lost 1.5lbs thus far and I'm on Day3, level3. But I did lose 7", mostly in my waist and back/chest. I'm definitely down a size in jeans and feeling great about that.
    I'd like to join you on the 1,2,3 rotation but I was planning on starting back up during Feb vacation. I was thinking I'd give my body a break a little break and do some dance workouts instead, maybe zumba :)
  • DinaRobin
    DinaRobin Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I think the rotation is a great idea. I'm currently alternating between level 1 and 2 having done 10 level 1's first a few more like this then I will try level 3!
  • judy123
    judy123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What is the shred??
  • SKHaz1
    SKHaz1 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! I'm on day 8 of level 1...and hoping to do it in 30 days as well. Have you looked into ripped in 30? Jillian Michaels twitter says that the 30 day shred is old news and that Ripped in 30 is so much better. Maybe you could try that so that you dont get bored with the same work outs! :)
  • fluffy1980
    fluffy1980 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have just bought it. I start this evening.
  • ashtonvv
    ashtonvv Posts: 144
    Options
    What is the shred??

Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred.

Did day 1 last night, I am so sore! I guess that means its working!
  • Dumbell_Diva
    Dumbell_Diva Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Wow thats awesome! Im on my last couple of days of shred and have lost 7lb!! To me this is a huge achievement as my weight is slow to come off, despite walking for a couple of miles every day too! Im starting Ripped at the end of the week (or maybe even next week). I never once felt sore with shred, although Im finding level 3 a little tough!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!