New and looking for support friends.

Options
Hello. My name is Sarah. I'm mainly looking for friends that either have a long way to go with their weight loss or have come a long way. I, myself, have a long journey ahead of me and any support would be great. I look forward to getting to know you! :smile:

Replies

• DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I love this site! Add me.
  • Timora77
    Options
    Hi Sarah, welcome! I am new too and I'm looking for friends like you also who has a long way to go. I need to lose 80lbs. Add me and we can do this together. Looking forward to supporting each other smile:
  • Gordie580
    Gordie580 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    welcome you can add me
  • Nana_Booboo
    Nana_Booboo Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I will let you decide if you want me as a friend or not

Hi, I'm Barbra (my friends call me Barbi)

I believe in eating all or most of your calories burnt by exercise to keep your weight loss steady and fuel your body for the exercise you are doing.

I believe you have to eat the calories MFP tells you too which is on your diary as "my goal"

I believe your "net" should never go under 1200

I will not tell you your doing a good job on your diary if you're under your "net" calories

I will also not comment if your diary is not public

I WILL be a great support if you are eating right, exercising, and doing it RIGHT without going hungry.

because it works

Welcome. :flowerforyou:
  • jezlightyear
    jezlightyear Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    welcome!
    anyone reading this, add me if you wish. i try and comment as much as possible for support, and love receiving the support in return! (:
    xx
  • Kbunny63
    Options
    Hi, I have a long way to go and I know we can do it, add me!!:bigsmile:
  • satoshieyes
    Options
    Hi Sarah I lost a large amount of weight and can hopefully give some good support, also anyone who wants to add me I love having support and giving it
  • matarver
    Options
    HI, I am Mary Anne and I just started a couple of weeks ago. I have 75 more pounds that I need to lose. I am more than happy to be supportive, and I would like the same in return; however I expect honesty that means If I am doing something wrong or that seems unhealthy, I want to know the truth. I will do the same. This is the most helpful site I have ever come across, so helpful that my doctor recommended. Please add me.