Hi everyone!

Options
Hi,
This is my first time on the site. I want to lose 30-35lbs. I love to eat and I need a way to track what I am eating. I think I eat pretty healthy, my problem is that I don't like to exercise. I'm trying to do better. Any help and support would be appreciated.

Replies

• msujdak
    msujdak Posts: 141
    Options
    Welcome!
  • Sebidian
    Sebidian Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Welcome Arlygyrl! You have come to the right place. The diary will either confirm you do eat healthy, or give you a wake-up call. Ask any questions you might have - there are plenty of people eager to support you in your goals.
  • dbenson48
    dbenson48 Posts: 43
    Options
    Arlygyrl, Glad to have you, this site will help! Ive only been here about thirteen days and have lost 4 pounds! Im really excited! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • MelissaMarie
    Options
    Hi! I also have a hard time getting motivated to work out. Once I start working out its not too bad...my problem is I want fast results...I hate waiting! After a few days of tracking what you eat and start feeling healthier you'll start feeling motivated to workout! Good Luck! If there is any place that gives support its this site and the wonderful community! :wink:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site, I do. This site is great, it is so supportive, helpful, motivational, and easy to use.Everyone is really nice here too. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: