just starting out

Options
Hello everyone, I just signed up yesterday and really like the accessability of this program. I am looking forward to keeping track of my calorie consumption. I think the ability to see very quickly what I have left to still consume and see the adjustments when I exercise is excellent. Good luck everyone!:smile:

Replies

• hensleydaniel
    Options
    Hello everyone, I just signed up yesterday and really like the accessability of this program. I am looking forward to keeping track of my calorie consumption. I think the ability to see very quickly what I have left to still consume and see the adjustments when I exercise is excellent. Good luck everyone!:smile:
  • thommiesgirl
    thommiesgirl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Greetings! I just found this site yesterday and am hopeful that this format will help me gain control of my weight. Right now, it controls me! I have tried about every program out there and am successful for awhile, until I get discouraged and end up gaining back everything I lost and then some. Would've been better for me if I'd never tried to diet in the first place. I know that I need to develop new eating habits and make proper eating a way of life. For the most part, it is stress that causes me to back slide and trying to get rid of the stresses in one's life is difficult.

Anyway, thought I'd give this site a try and, hopefully, when I make progress my husband will be encouraged to follow my example.

Wishing everyone a blessed day!
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Welcom to both of you:flowerforyou: