Looking for INSANE buddies!!!

Options
Oh my god... I just did the first day of Insanity and I'm pooped... I can barely walk upstairs... I don't even want to walk to my shower... Is it normal to be THIS pooped?! I mean I thought I had good cardio... I run 5ks and do 15-20 minute runs (UPHILL) a lot! WOW! I need some motivation for this routine...

Anybody who has done, started or whatever with insanity... please add me!

Replies

• Mozingo82
    Options
    Im just ending week 3 and starting week 4 of Insanity!! I felt the same way the 1st day and throughout the 1st week!! Im starting to see results now though so there is no stopping me!!! Good luck and keep it up, you will be glad you did!!!
  • tbloor
    tbloor Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I started Insanity last Sunday! I was tired and sore all week, but today I feel great! It gets better. I recommend adding a yoga/stretch once or twice a week...my workout friend and I do P90x stretch and it has helped us stay loose!

Add me if you like.
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I added you both! Your inspiring words make me want to continue all the more!
  • dspmom
    dspmom Posts: 4
    Options
    I just started week 3. I can say it does get better but it's definitely hard! I'm looking to get a lot of results from this though.