What kind of car do you Drive?

Options

Replies

• skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    2003 Jetta :3 i believe its a turbo somthing or other. idk. it was bought for me. lol
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    2011 BMW x Series. It truly is a Driving Machine. Once you have a BMW you can never go back.
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    1998 Honda CR-V, took me forever to find the stick shift, they only sold them for a couple years.
  • jaded_rose
    jaded_rose Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    2005 Vibe
  • mnkenned
    mnkenned Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    2009 VW Jetta Sportswagon TDI....I love it!

Me too!! I just got mine though so it's a 2012 and manual. I'm leasing, but I already know I'm going to buy one when it's up. Such an amazing car, super torque-y, and like 40mpg! Obviously I'm in love :)
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    2009 VW Jetta Sportswagon TDI....I love it!

Me too!! I just got mine though so it's a 2012 and manual. I'm leasing, but I already know I'm going to buy one when it's up. Such an amazing car, super torque-y, and like 40mpg! Obviously I'm in love :)

As well you should :)
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    2011 Honda Pilot, black
    for toting the family around (4 boys take up room!)

2007 Honda Accord coupe, silver
    for my long drives to and from Petersburg during the week. MUCH better gas mileage than the Pilot
  • ashleigh2311
    ashleigh2311 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    i did have a little Chevvy, but my parents (who technically own it because they pay for it all) gave it to my little brother when he passed his test.

I now have a beautiful Mini One :)
    and my Dad bought my Mother a cream one to match so they look very cute on the drive together when i go home from uni :)
  • Onetwo_bre
    Onetwo_bre Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    2006 Acura RSX Type-S. Love my baby. I get offers to buy it left on my windshield quite often.

MINE MINE MINE.

When I grow up, I want to collect cars. LOL.
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    2004 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer Edition.... lots of bells and whistles, but it has bad gas mileage.

I'm trying to sell it to get a 2004 Toyota Corolla or something else that rocks on gas mileage and is super reliable.
  • doctor_mike
    Options
    95 Jeep Wrangler YJ....because once you're in a Jeep, everything else is just a car.....
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    an '08 hyudai accent.. best car i've every had, so clean, easy to drive and i've had no problems with it

my husband drives a moded out '05 jeep rubicon... we go off roading a lot, its an awesome jeep :)
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    2011 Toyota Venza
    How do you like it? I love my Highlander and plan on keeping it for a long time, but the Venza is my other car crush.
    love love love it. My previous car was a 1997 Camry. I buy new and drive until it dies, so the Camry was new as well. I liked Toyota so was happy to stay with Toyota. It's like the best of both worlds between an SUV and sedan. It's really the perfect size car for me. It gets about the same gas mileage as my Camry. It's way more comfortable. And so.much.storage. And the back is extra roomy. No one complains about riding in the back. And the back back fits all our camping gear.

I am going to keep crushing on it until I am ready for another car. I had a bizarre car experience that's too long to go into, but suffice it to say, I drove a 2001 Camry for 6 years until it started having (uncommon) serious problems at 45,000 miles. I went to a 2007 Highlander that I adored and was convinced I needed another car, got a 2010 RAV4, which was the most uncomfortable vehicle ever, so went to the 2010 Highlander after 6 months of driving the RAV. I love my Highlander, but it's a lot bigger than I am used to. LOL
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    2012 Ford Focus and a 2004 Ford Explorer.

I've never driven anything but Ford :)
  • Bahet
    Bahet Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    2000 Ford Windstar. Apparently, it's a luxury car. :laugh: It's only got 65,000 miles on it though and hubby will be getting deployed to Afghanistan again so there's no point getting a second car. Frankly, I wouldn't care if we didn't get a second car. I work from home so why waste the money?
  • DCskat3r4lfe
    DCskat3r4lfe Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    98 mitsubishi eclipse gs-t LOVE it. :D upgraded 16g turbo w/fmic and the works.. red exterior with a CF hood and matching red/black rims w/ 20% tint all the way around.. wouldnt trade it in.. unless its for a g35 my next edition!
  • MHunte
    MHunte Posts: 149
    Options
    2009 Acura TL with Technology Package......
  • mrlazy1967
    mrlazy1967 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I drive a 2009 Jeep Compass, but I would like to switch it for a BMW
  • krystonite
    krystonite Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    2006 Nissan Xterra... bright yellow so that I can find where I park.
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    2008 Lexus IS250