Need more friends with public diary's

Options
nas24
nas24 Posts: 880 Member
Please add me! I need more friends with public diary's. I love taking a look at them so i can see what works for people and also for more meal/food ideas.

Replies

• _persephone_
    _persephone_ Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Adding you :)
  • morrowsarah
    morrowsarah Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    My diary is wide open! But don't look too hard lol. I'm not the healthiest eater ever but I enjoy food and it works for me!
  • nas24
    Options
    I'm not the healthiest eater either... i eat cookies, candy, cinnamon rolls... i dont judge. I'm a working progress and know i will reach my goal in time, just like everyone else.
  • nas24
    Options
    Thanks for all the invites!!! Great to have people to be open and honest about their food choices.
  • maluprincess
    Options
    Mine's open! Some days I have occasional days when I can't stop snacking or cheat meals and I don't love logging them. But they're there nonetheless. What's really the point of lying on here anyhow! Feel free to add me anyone! I love lending/getting support and encouragement.
  • LaurasClimb
    LaurasClimb Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Mine's open, you can add me if you want. I do ask that you are dedicated to using MFP, though. I don't hesitate to clear someone off if they haven't been on in a couple weeks.
  • witrixie2011
    Options
    Mine's public and I try to eat pretty "normally". I refuse to do "diet food" because I'm trying to make it a lifestyle change and not just a quick fix.
  • yestowellness
    yestowellness Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    open book! Add me if you like! Great motivator
  • atlantapiper
    atlantapiper Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I agree, when I see success, I check out their diary! I want the exercise diary available too! :(
  • bugtrain
    bugtrain Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Mine is open as well......I'm doing low carb(just so you'll know)
  • EmmaJade706
    EmmaJade706 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Im not the healthiest eater either...i just watch in cal intake, meet my workout goal (sumtimes go over), and try to drink lots of water. it seems to be working for me.... but anyone can add me. im great at giving and taking advice.

Happy Weight Loss Journey
  • Onetwo_bre
    Onetwo_bre Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I added you :]

Feel free to add me anyone else. I leave my diary open so you can see the good, the bad and the ugly :]
  • nas24
    Options
    be sure to send a request to add you if you havent already. Thanks so much for all the new friend adds.
  • acynth1216
    acynth1216 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just made my diary public (or currently trying to figure it out). Haven't been the healthiest in the last few days so be warned!
  • EmmaLB1990
    EmmaLB1990 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hey my diary's open :)

anyone feel free to add me, I love being nosy in other people's diaries for food ideas!

x
  • nomicat77
    nomicat77 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, but keep in mind, i don't eat cows, pigs, or birds. i do eat fish though. i don't eat eggs either.