just joined ----- Nana

Options
I know this will be a long journey but with all the support I know I can do this.

Replies

• TheJackyl
    TheJackyl Posts: 88
    Options
    Welcome to the site.

Read and learn all you can, some very good knowledge here and you'll learn quickly. Then it's just putting into practice.

Good luck.
  • TNYorker
    TNYorker Posts: 164
    Options
    Welcome! :smile: It's great a site and people here are extremely supportive. Lots of info on weight loss and healthy lifestyles in general. Good luck to you! :drinker:
  • formichelle
    Options
    Glad to have you Nana.... I joined this morning and I am so excited, but nervous. My calorie intake should be like 1700 cal a day, but today I only eat 1250, and I feel great. I even walked 2 miles today... I haven't done that in a while. I AM READY FOR THIS JOURNEY!! GOOD LUCK TO YOU!:happy:
  • VishousBabe
    Options
    Hi and Welcome! You will be glad you joined! It's a great place! Good Luck!!!
  • frank1987
    frank1987 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group! I wish you the best of luck and support! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the best site ever. You will love this site. I :heart: it here. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: