Hello, momma here!

Options
I've actually been on MFP for quite some time, but have never really used the website, just the app. So I am just introducing myself and trying to get more friends! I am a 20 year old mother of an 11 month old boy, and I have lost 13 pounds so far by counting my calories and playing Dance Dance Revolution 45 minutes a day.

Replies

• morrowsarah
    morrowsarah Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I'm a mom of four. Three boys ages 11, 10, & 8. And a girl age 5.
  • tiffanyneedstolose
    tiffanyneedstolose Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm a mom of a 1 month old girl! I am also 20.. Good luck to you and if you would like some support add me
  • LisaBurnside
    Options
    Hello! I'm new also. I've been counting calories and its all new to me. Maybe we can encourage each other. I have three children, post hysterectomy, and work in the medical field. Granted, I procrastinate!!! Doing better.....Nice to computerize u!!
  • DelilahFreeman
    DelilahFreeman Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    27 yo mother of 2 very active girls!! Hoping to become more fit so that I might keep up with them :) I've lost 25 lbs in the past year and I'm trying to finish the second half (20 lbs to go) I also have only ever used the mobile app, so was unaware of the community feature. Sending some of you friend requests.
  • ashtonalayna
    Options
    Hi my names Gloria, I'm 25 and the mother of a 2yr old son and a 9month old daughter. Feel free to add me if you're still looking for friends.
  • mgriffith91
    Options
    Yay I now have friends, woo!!