Working on a 100lb weight loss!

Options
Please feel free to add me! I need as much support as I can get! We can do this together! :)

Replies

• digitalmayhap
    digitalmayhap Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Lookin to do the same!

=]
  • betholiver
    Options
    Me too!!!! ;))))))))))
  • BrandiM_141
    BrandiM_141 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm also working toward 100 lbs lost, I have 25 lbs to go and they seem to be the most difficult to lose. Good luck on your journey toward the 100 lb mark!
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I achieved my 100lb goal in August after a year and a half. Now I'm working on refining and achieving a very low body fat percentage. You'll all face lots of frustration along the way. But know you can do it. And I'm happy to support any of you. I don't plan on giving up MFP so I don't let myself slip.

You can do this.
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I'm also working toward 100 lbs lost, I have 25 lbs to go and they seem to be the most difficult to lose. Good luck on your journey toward the 100 lb mark!

This is pretty much the case. The first 70 came off in about 8 months. The next year only took off 37 or so. And it was a dragging, plateau filled struggle.
  • ogypsy0soulo
    ogypsy0soulo Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    This is one of my first longer term goals, but I intend to exceed that. I had posted on the community forum not long ago that I was in search of motivated people looking to lose 100lbs or more. I've had a few that have messaged and added. I've ripped off 25 pounds thus far and I'm making great headway. I'd love to be an encouragement and to have like-minded people with similar goals (or goals that they have accomplished) be an encouragement and inspiration to me as well! Feel free to add me!
  • traceyy1999
    Options
    I am working on 100lb weight loss and so far have lost 82.

How are you doing it?
  • skydiamonds67
    skydiamonds67 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose 100 or more pounds so anyone can please feel free to add me! We can reach our goals together! :)
  • chelseacallahan
    chelseacallahan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am currently in the process of hopefully a 118 pound weight loss. Ten pounds down just 108 to go. :) anyone who wants to be friends on here id love to have a support friend and I love posting good recipe ideas. I wish everyone so much luck with their journey's.
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I began my 100 pd'ish weight loss last January 4th, lost 56 pds and then gained about 13 pds back as I got sloppy near the end of the year. Back at it today. I've re-adjusted my ticker and mean business.

I'm willing to support anyone who is willing to support me right back. The support here is wonderful!
  • DebbieGiem
    Options
    I am working on losing 137 lbs. I had lost 90 lbs before Christmas, but have gained 10 lbs back. Trying very hard to get back on track and anyone who wants to be friends on here would be great. We can go down this long hard journey together.
  • 2dogsnocats
    Options
    I've lost 37 lbs since Nov 2, I would love to lose 100 lbs total, but I'm afraid to fail, so I just tell myself I want to lose another 10 lbs, just have 10 lb increments as goals. I'm almost at my 4th 10 lb goal!
  • SparkleDoomPony
    SparkleDoomPony Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    After a 80 lbs weight loss, I hovered between 160 and 180 for five years. NOW IT'S BACK :sad:

I'm super motivated now though. So join me and we'll burn those calories within an inch of their lives!

:smile:
  • fitjerseygirl
    fitjerseygirl Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Me too. GOOD LUCK!!
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    You CAN do this!!! I'm your biggest cheer leader out there. I lost 111 pounds one year to the day of joining MFP. Stick with it, it gets easier each day and soon you'll be amazed at yourself.
  • dontstopnow
    Options
    welcome, welcome! i had over 100 but i have about 76lbs left
  • Ariaeko
    Ariaeko Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm right there too, 100+ to get off muh bones. Feel free to add me for support as well! :)
  • velvetkat
    velvetkat Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I have finally lost 100lbs but trying for 20 more...long struggle these last 20!
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    As of Saturday I hit 121 lbs lost! Believe me, it is 100% doable but you've gotta work for every pound dropped. It does get frustrating, but it too time to put it on and it takes time to get it off. Just remember you're worth eating correctly, and having 30 minutes to an hour just to focus on you! Best of luck :)
  • Ke22yB
    Ke22yB Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    My first year was almost 80 lbs then just working my way down after the first year my health problems were under control and I could work on making this a life style not a diet there have been times I was not losing but not gaining back now I am kicking it back into gear for the next year Bday to Bday to lose the last 55 or so which will be half my original weight we can all do it lets get it done feel free to contact me if anyone has questions or needs a boost