Hello first time dieter here!

Options
Hey Y'all I'm 23 and always been active enough and/or too busy to eat. I've been lifeguarding since I was sixteen so I never had to workout outside of work. I had my daughter in may of 2009 and stopped working and working out which didn't become a problem until a little after 2 when she started asking for junk and fast food. Now I have no clue where to start other than not eating junk. I don't really know how to workout outside of a job situation or walking and playing with the baby.

I've been logging since 1/3/12 and doing pretty good. This is the first time I'm counting cals and I'm not having the cravings I thought I would. I'm starting to add friends hoping that kicks my butt into high gear and I get some good tips or ideas along with encouragement. So thanks for letting me vent a little, the adds and all your help ahead of time.

Replies

• badr0mance
    Options
    the HARDEST part of starting a healthy lifestyle is just that... starting! realizing the problem is the most important.... learning to solve it can be challenging, but fun! congrats, and feel free to add.
  • Nana_Booboo
    Nana_Booboo Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I will let you decide if you want me as a friend or not

Hi, I'm Barbra (my friends call me Barbi) from the US.

I've lost the same 80 lbs 3 times until now.....I've finely figured learned the key to weight loss.

I believe in eating all or most of your calories burnt by exercise to keep your weight loss steady and fuel your body for the exercise you are doing.

I believe you have to eat the calories MFP tells you too which is on your diary as "my goal"

I believe your "net" should never go under 1200

I will not tell you your doing a good job on your diary if you're under your "net" calories

I will also not comment if your diary is not public

I WILL be a great support if you are eating right, exercising, and doing it RIGHT without going hungry.

because it works