I'm just starting my weight loss for my upcoming wedding! An

Options
:laugh:

Hey all,

I am just starting a new program called the Bikini Model Program in anticipation of my wedding in May. I would love some support or advice! I'm looking to lose about 16 pounds by then, I'd like to get down to 125-120. I'm aiming for 120 ideally! Best of luck to everyone!

Replies

• Tywana
    Tywana Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I was married last year in May, I haven't gained much weight since I've been married 10lbs up and 10lbs down, but I would like to loose 20 lbs by May 7th our 1 year anniversary. We can do it, I want to be smaller for the beach, you for your wedding, I think we got this.
  • uncbluegirl
    Options
    Hi there!

Congrats on your engagement! :)

One of the big reason's why I kicked started losing weight a couple weeks ago was that I found out the my best friend got engaged and the wedding is set for September, and she asked me to be the maid of honor. I don't want to embarass myself by looking less than my best in the pictures, so I've dedicated myself to losing the weight I need to lose and to get toned up. I'm hoping to lose about 25-30 pounds by then...

Haven't heard of the Bikini Model Program, but a few friends who've recently gotten married all recommended the Women's Health: The Wedding Workout DVD. Was pretty cheap from amazon. It came in the mail today so I'm excited to start it tomorrow!

Best of luck to you all! :)