Cross Fit ROLL CALL

Options
Any other cross fitters out there? I am just starting out, after being a runner solely for 2 years.... and I LOVE IT. I can't wait to get into the nitty gritty of it all.

Any tips for a newbie cross fitter?

Replies

• capturingsmiles
    Options
    Im very interested in reaching this as one of my goals also, Id love to see what others suggest. We have a T1 crossfit gym right by my house, but Im not physically ready yet! (I just started 3 weeks ago) I wanted to tell you Raeanne, your such an inspiration!
  • TashaP2011
    TashaP2011 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I have been doing crossfit since October - love it. Sending you ladies friend requests.
  • jessicamckay13
    Options
    I'm just getting into it and I love it! I usually fit in 3 CF workouts a week with my boss, then I lift with my hubby a few days a week, and I'm trying to build my miles back up as well....there's just not enough time in the day....

I love that it's something new, I can scale it to my skill/ability level, and it's challenging. I did filthy fifty the other day and it was brutal. I like the workouts with the running fit in because that's when I recover a bit :)
  • jessicamckay13
    Options
    Oh, and I am really really really hoping that boss pays my way to training soon!
  • capturingsmiles
    Options
    Thanks for the friends request! I really need some workout buddies! You want a chuckle, there's a neighbor (this one I havent met) here with a tractor kind of tire in their yard (just one, almost like they junked it!) I really, really want to go ask them if I can buy it to flop around my yard for an added workout for strength! I'm really debating on asking!!! Its been there since we moved here 1.5 years ago, so I don't think its something they use! I think its junked!
  • jessicamckay13
    Options
    I had a boot camper beg to flip the tires one day, she said she had seen them laying out on the turf but wasn't sure how to do it. It was kinda funny to see someone so excited about tractor tires :)
  • RaeannePemberton
    RaeannePemberton Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Im very interested in reaching this as one of my goals also, Id love to see what others suggest. We have a T1 crossfit gym right by my house, but Im not physically ready yet! (I just started 3 weeks ago) I wanted to tell you Raeanne, your such an inspiration!

you WILL get there!!! KEEP WORKING GIRL!
  • RaeannePemberton
    RaeannePemberton Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the friends request! I really need some workout buddies! You want a chuckle, there's a neighbor (this one I havent met) here with a tractor kind of tire in their yard (just one, almost like they junked it!) I really, really want to go ask them if I can buy it to flop around my yard for an added workout for strength! I'm really debating on asking!!! Its been there since we moved here 1.5 years ago, so I don't think its something they use! I think its junked!

DO ITTT!!!!!
  • addisondisease
    addisondisease Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    What if i do olympic lifts, met-cons, HIIT, and other things that crossfit has taken from the fitness world? Do i crossfit?