Not alot of Fruits and Veggies!

Options
I was cruising a few of my friends Diaries these past couple of days looking for some new ideas for lunch and breakfast and quickly realized that although alot of people are staying within their calorie limits.... I don't see very many fruits or veggies or even really healthy food.
I also noticed alot of people commenting on how hungry they are or that we're all cranky because we're "starving".
So, I guess I'm looking to see if there's anybody out there that is looking to get healthy, fit and lose weight... not just: lose weight but still eat the same junk but just less so I'm starving to stay within my calorie limits people....

I just see how very little some people eat and have like 1300 calories... where I have much more food (not just condiments) and I'm sometimes between 1200 to 1300.
I don't want to be judmental, but I'm just saying if your still starving, maybe try to chose some foods that aren't always full of "empty" calories.
I also have my days where I eat junk and skim the healthy foods... but I've seen sone diaries go more than 1 week back without even an apple or a carrot or even lettuce on burgers!

So if your looking for friends that want to eat healthy and get fit please ad me!!!

Replies

• Brandie1029
    Brandie1029 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I try to eat healthy most days.
  • issyfit
    issyfit Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    I try to follow the South Beach guidelines--4.5 cups of veggies a day but 1-2 low sugar fruit servings.
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    I hope I'm not one of them, I eat PLENTY of those :laugh: maybe you should consider saying something to them?
  • InsaneChic85
    InsaneChic85 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I eat them all day!
  • nataliemae2011
    nataliemae2011 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    An apple a day i always strive for, also yummy veggies everyday but this post reminds me i should put up some veggie asortment for dinner tomorrow. :)
    Good POST!
    BUMP From me.