30 Day Shred, Now What?

Options
Hi, All! I am on day 25 of the 30-Day Shred and am happy very with the results. I'm down five or six pounds and feel a lot stronger!

I would like to keep up to momentum but try something new -- I don't want to get bored. I liked 30DS for the progression and the style of exercise, but it's a little tough on my joints. I also like the cross training style and pace.I've tried one of The Firm DVDs and didn't like it at all. I found it hard to keep up with the routines.

I would welcome any other DVD suggestions that are about 20-30 minutes that I can do 5-6 days a week and that are about the same intensity as 30DS.

Thanks!

Replies

• speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    I'm actually doing Ripped in 30 from Jillian, and also 6 week six-pack. I'm not a big fan of DVD either, but those two, love them!
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    google Jillian Michaels - she has a LOAD of different dvd's, and all of them are great!
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    A lot of people do ripped in 30 after 30DS, as it's the same style of training but a little harder.
  • Danielle8706
    Danielle8706 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Im doing 30 DS right now when im done I will be doing the Ripped in 30.
  • crymzen
    crymzen Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    If you like the interval training style that Jillian Micheals uses you might also like some of Cathe Friedrich's dvd workouts. She has tons of dvd's including boxing, kick boxing, step, etc. But if you want something similar to 30 Day Shred you should check out Hiit Exercise and Afterburn Workout. The Hiit DVD is 30 minutes and totally worth it but Afterburn is 40 minutes which can be hard to squeeze into a busy day.