Hi, New Member for New Brunswick, Canada

Options
Hi,

I just joined this month and am loving the web site and android app. I find it amazing that I have found everything I have been looking for calorie wise. From private label products to Canadian restaurants, it's all there with options. Amazing!
Looking to add friends to encourage one another to lose weight, eat healthier and exercise more!

Thanks.

Rick

Replies

• tammyclinch
    tammyclinch Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hi Tammy From new brunswick . i need help
  • Thindown
    Thindown Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You've started in the right direction with this website. Track your calories and stay within your recommended minimum calores and mix in some exercise and you will see results. There are all sorts of diets out there, but they all are the same eat less and exercise more and you will lose. Remember to consult with a physician before trying anything new. Hope this helps.
  • Momwins2
    Options
    Hi Tammy & Rick my gramma was from NB but moved south to Minnesota
    Warmer? Anyway a great exercise to burn calories is long blade skating.
    At least 580 calories per hour if not more. Short blades and hockey a bit more.
    You have some great ice up there give it A try. I'm skating with a group of long
    blade some who are in there 90's gramma called them long reachers she said that's
    What they were calleded at home in NB. Getting outside in winter helps with the
    weight loss so far .. Down 30
    Carol
  • Thindown
    Thindown Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tip. I play hockey once a week and love that. I used to live in Minnesota too. Eden Prairie, went to high school there, and I don't remember it being too much warmer. (:
  • Momwins2
    Options
    Good for you for still playing hockey. Outside burns more calories but inside is nicer!
    Your right about MN not being much warmer than NB. It's a bit of a family joke.
    I'm near St Paul. The nice part about skating is it's a life long sport. Can't say that about foot ball
  • tammyclinch
    tammyclinch Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I have to consult with Dr becuase of leg and back problems . but i will find something i can do ..