any irish on here??

Options
hi im lisa from ireland im 28 have 3 kids im 5 ft and 10 stone would love some new friends as im only starting out from any country of coarse and any irish aswell as they can give me some shopping tips!

Replies

• cross533
    cross533 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Lisa,
    I am Irish and part Scottish. I would love to help encourage you and visa versa. Although it has been years since I lived in Ireland, it is always nice to have an Irish friend.
    Good luck on this journey.
    Colette
  • ChellieIrish
    ChellieIrish Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Hi Lisa :flowerforyou:

I'm Chellie and living in Tipp :bigsmile: feel free to add me :drinker:
  • bargainbabes
    bargainbabes Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    hi cross533 thanks for the reply i'm just getting the hang of this but looks good already starting my plan tomorrow and looking forward to it
    were in ireland did you live is love to visit scotland i will someday
  • Tivo8MyNeighbors
    Tivo8MyNeighbors Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Only by blood, Lisa :) It's a pleasure to "meet" you here, and I'd be happy to have you as a friend. I'm also five feet tall (well, four foot eleven and three-quarters, but who's counting, right? ;) ). Welcome to MFP!
  • bargainbabes
    Options
    ha ha its all the same to me were all here for the same thing im sure

ts hard being small right? i do say to my self if i were a bit taller id look slim lol
  • amyrp8c
    amyrp8c Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    hi im from northern ireland :) feel free to add me
  • kimannabella
    kimannabella Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    from ireland, too. i live in cavan
  • bargainbabes
    Options
    oh forgot to put in im from meath!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    I'm Irish "Wannabe." Does that count?! lol We have vacationed in Ireland and it is positively the most beautiful place I have ever been. Lucky you! :)
  • MaryPhilomena
    MaryPhilomena Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Living in Offaly for 4 years. Irish parents, irish hubby but born in UK. Been on MFP for two weeks. Please add me as part of your support circle :flowerforyou:
  • lyndseyroseivory
    Options
    Hi Lisa

I am from Dublin, only joined this the other day but starting it properly tomorrow as i am getting the hang of it now. Could do with a few friends for support too! Am 30 this year with five children and have finally decided to sort myself out instead of being last on the list. have 42 lbs to go. add me if you like cause i dont know how to add anyone. :-)

Lyndsey
  • tammy510
    Options
    I'm Irish , my father is Irish, grandparents immigrated from Ireland mannnnny years ago! Would love to visit the country.